[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... G'day people...:goodtea:
I think that may be it, gnashing my teeth when a game goes bad. ;)

It's a blue/green/red deck. It's actually a tricky deck to play. Some of my losses come from misplaying my board, others come from unlucky library draws.

For example, my opponent had a card in play that would cost me 10 life if I played a planeswalker I had played before. Of course, like a fool, I played one. :(

In another loss, I had cards in my deck that would take over the game, but they were all at the bottom of my library. :(

I've done some tweaking, so we'll see how it goes.
Well, you should in the game time and tooth protector take, like boxers... - this'd sure an tooth loss avoid...xD

And I see, well, this is really sucky - I had also in the past such bad lucks, what me to desperate brought have... - You should sure an little break take, and your mind clear. After, the matches of the past analyze and an re-start in your deck building make. - this did me often helped after some downtimes.

Reactions: DesertLotus
Yo Coins, and... Und guten Tag mein falscher Gott, Franky...:goodtea:

might use these render in them base >>
]
render >>>
]
and make a back round and over lay and such to bring it up

Last edited:
Hanate monstaaaaa!

Ittai... Nan wo...?

And...
might use these render in them base >>
11_zpslbbmbq50.jpg
[/URL]]
render >>>
2933becd-fe59-44e1-936d-cdce9f08446f_zpsevqsbnfx.jpg
[/URL]]
and make a back round and over lay and such to bring it up
1st: Why don't use an rightly spoiler title instead the fu***** long URL of the pic(s) (because so is it needless), or you can easily the title aviod...

2nd: And I looking forward on that set then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2