[LPW #125] Tasting the dog ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for the delay, but my net died once...

Yo Uryu!

And...
muti or single dont matter to me i am fine with both ^^
...Okay, then type in search box of nyaa.se following subbers, where Trinity Seven BD offer: [IEgg] and [ReinForce].

Reactions: DesertLotus
i stopped watching the DxD after the marvelous 1st season the not so 2nd season and after watching 3 episodes of the 3rd season... yeah totally garbage

I'm sorry for the delay, but my net died once...

Yo Uryu!

And...

...Okay, then type in search box of nyaa.se following subbers, where Trinity Seven BD offer: [IEgg] and [ReinForce].

no problem and welcome back and ooo i will thanks

Many, well much people missing plots in the series, or many plots in the series...?:bored:

mamy plots are missing from the series so i stopped watching it... also i get enough of jingle bewbs everywhere...

for me about anime is simple watch em all and have fun but in case for the last epi of dxd why why why did they do that at the end ><><><><><><>< i was almost up all night thinking of the possible out comes of that normally you think yah well he end up with her in end no biggie but then you get animes like Akame ga Kill! were ends badly totally messed up waiting for next 1 and like you said there not following the mag right to the letter so its so hard to figure this out

mamy plots are missing from the series so i stopped watching it... also i get enough of jingle bewbs everywhere...

Hmm, a shame that you the original - well, the LN series - don't knowing, because in the anime version will it now better, you've just deeper watch into (and not only meant now in the oppais - lol, out of that area).

well every anime has oppais in them just matter of if they show em or not

Well, DxD had an heavy start with at begin, but now since 3rd season: Has relative an solid plot/story, even if there again a lot oppai's are - If you the second close out would, then has nevertheless enough stroy that you on treck keeps...:goodtea:

Edit: Lol, don't worry Uryu!

true it has but still why that ending come on just not right i am right after going JD hes in coma then healed then this why come on at least 1 epi between those type events need a epi that cools people down not just what there doing now

Hmm, what Desert... Could you please that again explain me, because my head stucked now...>_>

Hmm, what Desert... Could you please that again explain me, because my head stucked now...>_>

i mean the way they went from Juggernaut Drive on epi 9 then at the end of 9 they make you think hes down for the count for the next epi were they would nurse him back to health but then in 10 hes cured in like 4 mins then 9 mins later all sudden the next event rias gets suckered into the fake issei and boom anthor week to find out whats gonna happen why not let epi 10 be more of a relaxed epi instead of already going in to the next event

i mean the way they went from Juggernaut Drive on epi 9 then at the end of 9 they make you think hes down for the count for the next epi were they would nurse him back to health but then in 10 hes cured in like 4 mins then 9 mins later all sudden the next event rias gets suckered into the fake issei and boom anthor week to find out whats gonna happen why not let epi 10 be more of a relaxed epi instead of already going in to the next event

Ah so... Well, for that exist(s) the BDs: Until now had the BD vols of DxD about 3 min. extra, what then the scenes for you not more with questions let...xD

i need also at least a 27 inches monitor... while my laptops are powerful i need more screen size more area to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/