[LPW #125] Tasting the dog ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo people, am' again for an unknown time back...!

And...
i am 31 yrs old and i am a hardcore otaku ;)
...yeah, I know that... But how much year(s) are you from 31 a otaku? - I guess at least at you about 20 years sure...xD

otaku is a very vague term. I personally believe liking something alot doesn't necessary make you an otaku. However there is limit to how much you can like something.

otaku is a very vague term. I personally believe liking something alot doesn't necessary make you an otaku. However there is limit to how much you can like something.

Well, in the "world" of otaku gives several kind of classes in this term (and combination): Anime-otaku, game-otaku, manga-otaku, idol-otaku etc. - and there is, like already mentioned also combinations: Anime/Manga/Game-otaku, Idol/Cosplay-otaku etc. - You'd then more to the Manga/LN/Game-otaku class belong right?

Yo people, am' again for an unknown time back...!

And...

...yeah, I know that... But how much year(s) are you from 31 a otaku? - I guess at least at you about 20 years sure...xD

I love anime since i was watching at 1990 - when i was renting VHS Cassette to watch Robotech - Gundam - Space Battleship Yamato... man how many hours... i can't even image ho much i have spend to watching those anime...

I love anime since i was watching at 1990 - when i was renting VHS Cassette to watch Robotech - Gundam - Space Battleship Yamato... man how many hours... i can't even image ho much i have spend to watching those anime...

Well, then you're also a veteran...xD And I guess that the anime meanwhile you in one your external HDDs have...xD

Well, then you're also a veteran...xD And I guess that the anime meanwhile you in one your external HDD have...xD

yeah basically i finished 1st Gundam series in BD 1080p Hi10P FLAC Dual Audio and now i am Downloading Gundam Zeta and Gundam ZZ in the same quality BD 1080p Hi10P FLAC Dual Audio

I have a HD Master 480p of space Battle ship Yamato with Hi10P and Dual Audio. (3 Seasons 5 movies) the movies though aren't in the best quality...

And the Robotech 85 eps (or rathe Macross Saga & Mospeada & Robotech - The Masters) i have all the season in HD remastered Duall Audio H264 OGG

yeah basically i finished 1st Gundam series in BD 1080p Hi10P FLAC Dual Audio and now i am Downloading Gundam Zeta and Gundam ZZ in the same quality BD 1080p Hi10P FLAC Dual Audio

I have a HD Master 480p of space Battle ship Yamato with Hi10P and Dual Audio. (3 Seasons 5 movies) the movies though aren't in the best quality...

And the Robotech 85 eps (or rathe Macross Saga & Mospeada & Robotech - The Masters) i have all the season in HD remastered Duall Audio H264 OGG

Wow, I guess that you sometime an marathon starting with them, just once again back to the childhood time...^_^

not necessarily, otaku is an unhealthy obssession

i may fall under video game category

also adding yamato to my con list. from kancolle.

not necessarily, otaku is an unhealthy obssession

i may fall under video game category

also adding yamato to my con list. from kancolle.

Well, what you're speaking is the Hikikomori-level: That is the unhealthy status as/than otaku - You, D'angel, Desert and me belong to the normal otakus... Well, where you not 24/7 before and PC/TV/etc. are. You're a otaku still with an self-control.

Well, what you're speaking is the Hikikomori-level: That is the unhealthy status as/than otaku - You, D'angel, Desert and me belong to the normal otakus... Well, where you not 24/7 before and PC/TV/etc. are. You're a otaku still with an self-control.

hmm maybe ^^ :chuuni_salute::chuuni_salute::chuuni_peek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.