[LPW #128] Chika - Small But Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yo new person Rain~ Its Nagi from Seisai no Resonance VN. Kinda used her appearance for my character in a certain forum game so made a set of her.:goodtea:
Oh cool! She has those firey determined eyes going on.
How are you?

『Well, she is kinda a weird person that class changed from amnesiac demon to demon king to god of demons to distortion and did all sorts of shenanigans like destroying worlds, killing other gods, travelling to other worlds, etc while remaining serious, so yeah, I guess you could you could say that she looks pretty determined...:goodtea:

『Mad as always I guess~ Kinds making an avatar for my new set atm~ How about you?』

I feel a bit better today, than yesterday.
I changed medications and everything seems to be dandy.

Suffering bouts of psychosis/reality distortion every now and again, which sucks!
I do my best to ignore those things.

『Well, don't worry about it, we all crazy and weird here in our own ways in this place ^_^』

『Okay, rendering done, now to piece it all up and...』

That Humanity Elimination chart.
That's something you don't see in a signature too often. O__O;

/me is back, and greets everyone: "Hello Kyoudai, Fake-God and Rain!":goodtea:

『Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done~ ^_^』

『Yo Kyoudai and Frank~』

Well done Kyoudai...~ Well done...~:goodtea: WAIT!!!:surprised: An ikemen set...>_>???

『Thanks~ And well, as you can probably see from the ava he ain't just a simple ikemen~:goodtea:

Eeee... Is obviously... But what this mean (just a question)...?:goodtea:

『Well, in short, just another character I used for forum games before and liked a lot to make a set for him~』

『Yo Yome~』

Ah, I see Kyoudai. I did me just surprised that you even these kind of siggys/sets making...:goodtea:

『Ehhhhh... Don't you remember my Kumagawa and Komaeda siggies? :/』

Kumagawa...? Do you may mean the bear like mascot...? And Komaeda... Well, really dunno, sorry...:goodtea:

『Meh, these ones:』
Kumagawasiggy2.png
Komaedasiggy.png

『Yo Kurotenshi~』

Last edited:
Hey, what interesting today D'angel?
『Meh, these ones:』
http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u548/MadSova/ASF%20sets/Kumagawasiggy2.png
http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u548/MadSova/ASF%20sets/Komaedasiggy.png

Ah so... These guys, now I know it...xD But isn't somehow to the current set stylish different to the other two...?

『Welp, forgot the img code lol』

『Hmmmm, I guess you could say that Wine (current siggy char) is kinda more stylish and calm than them normally. But when he goes crazy he really goes crazy xD』

『Welp, forgot the img code lol』

『Hmmmm, I guess you could say that Wine (current siggy char) is kinda more stylish and calm than them normally. But when he goes crazy he really goes crazy xD』

Did' as well noticed, but don't worry about it...

And I see... But to be honest, I thought suddenly that you even in the otome category fallen are now... - But okay...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!