[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when it comes to art, one of the hard parts I always find is knowing when to say "It's done, dammit!" and moving on to the next thing.

Heya @ Rain.

I guess =/ But this was a coding art thingy and I was stuck on some error for a few hours =/

How are you Final?
Did you end up going for that stroll?

I did. It was rather humid outside (83%, according to my weather app).

I'm doing decent. How are you?

edit:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Coding? You should have asked your good friend, FinalPyre, to take a look. :)

I am just listening to music, avril lavigne to be exact.
Love her tunes <3

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Coding? You should have asked your good friend, FinalPyre, to take a look. :)

It was such a simple error when I checked for the dozenth time =w= And then another error popped up after =/ So I just redid the whole thing my own way and tossed everything that was screwing up =w=

So many times I could eat better, but don't feel like it.
27 and life's a bitch.

It was such a simple error when I checked for the dozenth time =w= And then another error popped up after =/ So I just redid the whole thing my own way and tossed everything that was screwing up =w=

It's always a simple error. Every now and then, getting someone else to look at it will fix it right away. I find what works even better is to explain what your code does to someone else. I find I'll quite often find the error when explaining it.

Some azu nyan!

gV4G0WG.jpg
<3 <3 <3

Hmm.. yeah... well its not like there was too much to mess with =w= It wasnt even supposed to be a complicated code @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]