[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit nervous about the part he wanted me to sign in tomato juice. :chuuni_scared:

Tomato juice...??? Oh, you've not more further explain... Btw, if you wanna a really good meant suggestion of me, then should you from Franky's party stay away... - Is better for you (and for the world as well):bored:

I know this anime is old, but I just finished watching High School of The Dead. Any news of a season 2?

I know this anime is old, but I just finished watching High School of The Dead. Any news of a season 2?

1st: Hi TKos!

Well, after finish of HOTD was confirmed: That Madhouse (the studio of HOTD) the 2nd season making would, BUT... But not much after the confirmation did MH said: That they the project shut down giving... - The reason wasn't really given, but it had sure with original (manga) to do (because even the manga has since years at chapter 30 stopped)... Well, since at that time is silence about it...

Well, after finish of HOTD was confirmed: That Madhouse (the studio of HOTD) the 2nd season making would, BUT... But not much after the confirmation did MH said: That they the project shut down giving... - The reason wasn't really given, but it had sure with original (manga) to do (because even the manga has since years at chapter 30 stopped)... Well, since at that time is silence about it...

:baby:

/////

Yeah, I know - I wanted also actually since years the 2nd (and even the manga further read...) watch, but if the author/illustrator unable "are" it to finish that: Then is that unhappily for me died...:bored:

If I have to specify it, I guess it would be the overall setting and both main characters.
I see... But the setting seems OK to be, and the MCs... Well, decent. But everyone their tastes...

Yeah... =( But at least I still have old anime I can watch. Since I already finished the Maison Ikkoku manga, I decided to start watching the anime adaption.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a season 2.

As I understand it, sales weren't good for the series. Also, I found this, without any reference links:

"The source manga stopped publishing following the Japan earthquake and tsunami. The author wasn't comfortable with the apocalyptic theme after that. Technically it was a "hiatus," but the manga has never released another chapter since then."

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a season 2.

As I understand it, sales weren't good for the series. Also, I found this, without any reference links:

"The source manga stopped publishing following the Japan earthquake and tsunami. The author wasn't comfortable with the apocalyptic theme after that. Technically it was a "hiatus," but the manga has never released another chapter since then."

Does the manga go past the first season of the anime?

What. Don't do that to your good friend, Sam, Rain.

Rain changed sets multiple times in one day owo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]