[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, not so with itself be...

Well, my net-connection is again a ass today, I'm then in few hours... - Probably be resolved... Later people!

That won't solve anything, at least pro actively speaking.

Hello evil nanashi. Perhaps you could redeem yourself, by making a thread to celebrate my loyal minion ralium's birthday. =\

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

...But it's just one from the unproven theories series: Like the one where the author (Satou Daisuke) an heart illness had, where then later on that died were. - He probably had/has what with his heart, but he isn't died: Because there is no single official article or some like; where describe would about it. And actually he is still alive: Because his Twitter account is still active, he is just with other projects busy.

And with the sales: It's just a another rumor - Because the manga(s) did pretty well sold, just check out the chart about it.

lol, yes, exactly right! That's why I made the comment about reference link. ;)

There are sooo many rumors about HOTD that you could turn them into an HOTD OVA. :laughpanda:

One of the craziest ones I saw was that it was discontinued because the Japanese don't like zombie anime due to their reverence for dead ancestors. :nekopara_confused:

In any case, if I were allowed to pick just one sequel, I'd rather have a season 3 of Spice and Wolf. :goodtea:

Hello evil nanashi. Perhaps you could redeem yourself, by making a thread to celebrate my loyal minion ralium's birthday. =\

Hello Mr. (fake) President!

I let you know, that I him already via VM gratulated have!

But, but only for this times I making your wish true...:bored:
There are sooo many rumors about HOTD that you could turn them into an HOTD OVA. :laughpanda:

One of the craziest ones I saw was that it was discontinued because the Japanese don't like zombie anime due to their reverence for dead ancestors. :nekopara_confused:

In any case, if I were allowed to pick just one sequel, I'd rather have a season 3 of Spice and Wolf. :goodtea:

Welcome Leg and D'angel!

And, an Special ep. of HOTD: Would probably be funny it to watch...xD

Japan actually loves zombies, because in the last time are constantly some zombie like series appeared in the TVs: Owari no seraph (well, vampires are a special kind of zombie types), Kekkai, Berserk, etc.

And yeah, I bleeding as well for an 3rd lap of SaW...:deadsad:

Last edited:
Edit: (Fake) President.

Edit2: G'gratualtion D'angel again for the 4th strike!!! - Do you have actually still space on your desk...xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack