[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it, you're just 27 year (well yeah, in few months you're passing that as well, though...) old, you've still plenty time before you, think on that...:bored:

you mean the links from gelbooru?

Yeah, these pics...

edit: Lol, Franky is armadgeddon!

I've my own religion: And it calls itself TRUTH... - Where then...:bored:

The truth pure (except that there may some dirty facts are...) and unique...:bored:

Yeah, dirty facts...

...Anyway, how was your day today, Rain...?:bored:

And/me catces fast Samy before he still to HW section passes - Yo Samy!

Also bad news for my Alienware i called today from the service and my thoughts was correct... some capacitors from the both graphics cards where blown from high temperatures. They might try to fix them / replace but it's not guarantee that this will keep for more going... so yeah i am in thoughts now... Making a new pc or bying once again the new R18 Alienware?

Well, I'm no tech-guru, but it sounds really sucky on... But you should after your preferences do: Buy or and new PC build... Well, at end it lies on you...>_>

Well my Alienware even if it was a heavy machine i could carry it with my case but if i made a station or better a server pc it can't be moved freely.

I am a bit sad now but i was suspected that the machine might never be done... the cost for the replacement is about 230 euro, but it might not be guarantee... And those capacitors i can't place them my self and i can't put something better quality? i am debuting my self... Fixing it Buying the news Alienware or Bild a Station/Server pc?

@Samy it might be for gaming that didn't stopped me to using it for Rendering Photoshop C4D AutoCAD 3DMax Studio it was a super awesome strong and fast machine that helped me out multiple times!

I am a bit sad now but i was suspected that the machine might never be done... the cost for the replacement is about 230 euro, but it might not be guarantee... And those capacitors i can't place them my self and i can't put something better quality? i am debuting my self... Fixing it Buying the news Alienware or Bild a Station/Server pc?
Well, like already mentioned: If you the money and time have, buy an new ones; build an new; or let it at the service people fix... - It lies on you, what you at best finding.

Well, like already mentioned: If you the money and time have, buy an new ones; build an new; or let it at the service people fix... - It lies on you, what at best finding.

My thing is that with the laptops even if they cost way more than a hand build pc... even those laptops like alienware is awful heavy machines that ain't stop me to move them.

Like when i am moving mine and i am placing at the office. I am always using my private c rather using the station pc that we have at the office. I would like to have my private things only in my disk and what i am looking not to be able to be shared upon the others that are in the same time at the network.

My thing is that with the laptops even if they cost way more than a hand build pc... even those laptops like alienware is awful heavy machines that ain't stop me to move them.

Like when i am moving mine and i am placing at the office. I am always using my private c rather using the station pc that we have at the office. I would like to have my private things only in my disk and what i am looking not to be able to be shared upon the others that are in the same time at the network.

Well, then decide an new laptop to buy, if your feeling and preferences more on that tending.

I decided not to fix it. I will take it back and i will take out the 2xSSD drives and the 32GB Ram that i have installed my self...

I might put those to my wife's Dell XPS L702x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!