[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that sounds.... shady. Actually. You did not put anything weird in those, did you...?

I used to be a Frank follower like you, then I had an assassination attempt to my knee.

Okay, it stands for Anti-Franky-Alliance... Did get...?:bored:

But I am pro Frank. We must destroy him for his own goals to be achieved.

Pro...???? And destroy him...???:surprise: :eathead: Hmm... This hears itself more on an coup...

Well, I'm about soon my dinner to eating... - And you?

Debating whether to have a breakfast or just skip it today.

Currently messing around with an SNES emulator.

Ah, I see... Well then, enjoy further the game time Final!

I'm now OFF for dinner - later!

See ya.

I actually still have an SNES, but it's nice to know that I have all the games backed up and portable. :D

me has just finalized Suzuya from Kantai Collection from another Dojin cover! ;)

me has just finalized Suzuya from Kantai Collection from another Dojin cover! ;)

me has not finalized Suzuya from Kantai Collection from another Dojin cover!

hiii dark. You have 4 trophies!!! :surprised:

nerf the Angel :shockmenft:

I found an interesting image though i can't understand if that is a real scan or an intented grain dust on the image... I want to render it... i don't know... I am in thoughts rendering and after apply multiple filter to clean up the render or do that before cutting of the character...

Go6A8KT.jpg

I found an interesting image though i can't understand if that is a real scan or an intented grain dust on the image... I want to render it... i don't know... I am in thoughts rendering and after apply multiple filter to clean up the render or do that before cutting of the character...

Go6A8KT.jpg

That's Chisato Hasegawa.

http://shinmaimaou.wikia.com/wiki/Chisato_Hasegawa

The beauty mark under her left eye is supposed to be there, so yeah, probably should keep it.

Hope this helps! :)

I know that is chisato i am wondering if i should ably filters before or after rendering her... Also rendering her in that condition of image is painfull... :(

Ahhhh, artistic license! That I totally understand! :nyanmusu_cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!