[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can destroy a terrorist group with military force, but you can't destroy an idea in the same way. That's the main problem. If ISIS is destroyed another group will surface, then another, and another after that. It's a never ending circle that will never be fixed.

Well, you can destroy a terrorist group with military force, but you can't destroy an idea in the same way. That's the main problem. If ISIS is destroyed another group will surface, then another, and another after that. It's a never ending circle that will never be fixed.

Actually though, the tools (from pistols to heavy cannons) even from the civilians take off... - Short said: An police raid action make. That none an weapon owns, that may in an negative action against the folk aim would...

And you're saying, that we the ISIS let should, and further the tragedy there continue...?

I'm saying unless there is a fundamental change in the way some people think nothing can be done.

I'm saying unless there is a fundamental change in the way some people think nothing can be done.

Because none from the west or even in east dare there what to change (seriously) - And there need immediately stopped, because this isn't more to avoid (what this actually were since years solved, if...)...>_>
Hmm yes... they get a surprising amount of support...

For which side do you mean...?

I believe he is saying that ISIS has a lot of support around the world. Which they do.

Well, the "sources" can actually easily cut, if logical made were...>_>

...poem...
99zVvk8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)