[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was good and then I looked at the weather forecast for this week... :dead:

I was good and then I looked at the weather forecast for this week... :dead:

Ahmm... Sorry for the delay/disappearance, but I had fast some garden work do...

Ah, I see... Well, it's crazy, not? Because at winter have you an little ice age about -40°C so, at summer is it like at Texas...:bored:

Our temperature difference from summer to winter is pretty enormous.

Our temperature difference from summer to winter is pretty enormous.

Well, sometimes do you sure feeling that you were on 2 countries about the year: At winter at Greenland; and at summer USA (probably Florida)...:bored:

meh i found a nice sexy image of Shiraki Meiko from Prison School... it's a must to be Rendered!

Last edited:
Welcome D'angel, and the link seems invalid to be: It's by 403 err. blocked...:bored:

i tried to fix it but now it seems to work perfect again!

Anyway in a 20-30 minutes i will be uploading the render cause i have finalize removing the background and i am fixing the outer line of the drawing

Just recently got my bike back from the bicycle repair shop. Was pretty wet outside and I lost traction on the wheels and totally wiped out in front of this girl in my neighborhood that I like. My gears got all screwed up, and my bell went flying and hit a parked car. Had to walk my bike back home in shame :deadsad:

Just recently got my bike back from the bicycle repair shop. Was pretty wet outside and I lost traction on the wheels and totally wiped out in front of this girl in my neighborhood that I like. My gears got all screwed up, and my bell went flying and hit a parked car. Had to ride walk my bike back home in shame :deadsad:

Miss gearing? Which cog that happened?

Reactions: Aria Company
Hmm... Welcome TKos and Uryu!

@Tkos - I'm sorry for your bad luck, I hope for you that you not seriously injured have...>_>

anyway... i am heading back to render Anna sempai from Shimoneta :D

later people!

Okay D'angel, enjoy it then! We see us later then!

What's up so Uryu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]