[LPW #13] Anime Sharing~ You know it made sense~( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is this... People fusing Real Life with Eroges.....
Oh wait a minute....
DOES THIS MEANS I CAN GET A HAPPY ENDING TOO?! :D

I write stories of my own, Prequel would be interesting, since two Legendary heroes' spirit reside in me xD

You can't imagine how many story I write so far. xD
I think I have a complete bookshelf full of my writtings.

My story is not exactly like that xD

My story is my life story written within a fantasy fictional world that parallel my current world. With a lot of characters from different anime, history, games, movie...etc Is like a diary but in a more of "my" view/wished that event to be like format :3

Is fun and is a way to get me write interesting things in my life down, in a fantasy way

P.S. Even my real life friends appear in there xD, many have commented on freaky accounts on how I predict their reaction/speech in certain way, that's the most fun part.

Last edited:
I do have some story like that too.
But most of mine of mine are stories that are completely coming from my imagination. It could be from the Middle Age to the futuristic one. xD

Mine is set to a middle age style, purely because of my love for female and knights, as you might have worked out already (hint hint Saber and Ferris Eris.) but I've introduce tons of different elements, such as build TDD-1 with medieval technology, which is none? Purely by character's intelligence and imagination, with other factors such as being able to manipulate elements including fire, water, light, shadow, lightning, wind...etc I manage to fit in a 22 century technology submarine into a middle age battle field and make full sense of it. Chemistry plays a bit part but I used the old name Alchemy instead. Is just I modify a tons of things, yet trying to be as precise and as accountable as I possibly could, there are in fact tons of Physics and science, eventually I'll introduce different things, genres, and try to be as accurate as possible by getting first hand experience. The thing that I love is drawing maps and eventually formulating battle tactics xD

Hmm... I might try to learn a bit more about physics and everything relative to it so I could try to introduce it my my next writting. I always wanted to write something about it, but because of my lack of knowledge, I couldn't.

I will start learning stuff about physics and all. If time is on my side, I could spend an entire week doing so. But where to find my free time. D:

Anyway, time to prepare for work.
Cya~

Last edited:
Byebye Kami-sama :3

Time for King to go off to meet Saber, or maybe High Commander Joanna? Who knows. Thank you Blue, but I regret to say that it will be the end in less than two weeks. That's my decision, just respect it.

Last edited:
@King- Sure i will respect you when you at least try, which you still havent. ;D
Only want what's best for you. ;P

Making my leave as well. Goodbye everyone.

Morning guys :3

<--- SadfaceHimari.jpeg because no one is here :/

Last edited:
don't cry kingg =(

here. have a kami-ball for when kami-sama appears!

*recieves kami-ball*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)