[LPW #13] Anime Sharing~ You know it made sense~( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfsghljhihn y so dead? DD:

EDIT:shoot!i double posted...forgive me =u=; i'm just an innocent and idiot baka who knows nothing and talks to herself...;u;

Last edited:
Just ask one of the mods to delete it for you :O I'm sure you didn't intended to do it, just LPW is a bit dead at the moment.

Anyway, @ Terumi: I'm pretty sure that when I read one of the latest manga chapters, it mentioned it before that it will be animated, but as for the date, it only said 2012, so I don't exactly know when. But knowing the fact that it will get animated, I'm happy bunny already :3

Anyway, Morning guys, I'm dropping by and need to go now, be back later :3

Actually, you can delete it yourself, go to press edit and next to "Save" and "Go Advanced", there is a delete button. There, no more double post :3

Last edited:
Gainax isn't a good studio for manga adaptations (they are the best for original anime) imo, personally i go for manglobe >_>. They don't actually stick faithfully to source. Oh well, just wait and see :3

Last edited:
Just ask one of the mods to delete it for you :O I'm sure you didn't intended to do it, just LPW is a bit dead at the moment.

Anyway, @ Terumi: I'm pretty sure that when I read one of the latest manga chapters, it mentioned it before that it will be animated, but as for the date, it only said 2012, so I don't exactly know when. But knowing the fact that it will get animated, I'm happy bunny already :3
Anyway, Morning guys, I'm dropping by and need to go now, be back later :3

Actually, you can delete it yourself, go to press edit and next to "Save" and "Go Advanced", there is a delete button. There, no more double post :3

i caught my news off the chapters. the dude at moonphase posted the news when the rumours were heard. heres some evidence:
5ca1893e057d4cb1820527d1c73068221306794301_full.png

gainax... yes i sorta freaked out when i saw. gainax aint consistent with adaptations, i am not a fan of their works to be frank. i would rather throw the bone at manglobe/SHAFT/bones, though the bones dont do shounen series from jump. :(

At least it ain't JC staff, screwing out adaptations since 2010!

And yes, I am not really satisfied with how they adapt my kamimemo.

kamimemo that bad?

with that being said, i dont know what to expect for Shana III later this october already....

Its not bad, but its just average when it can be good (props to the source)...........

I just don't understand why they keep jumping between volumes and adapting some of the omake cases, cutting of development by not sticking by sequence and they keep cutting small important details like Narumi's thoughts and background.

I can only ask WHY WHY DOUSHITE DOUSHITE.JPG??

Last edited:
That was directed at king, ask kyoani for FMP 3rd season.

Sigh, they said that they'll do a FMP! 3RD after Light Novel finishes, and LN have finished recently :/ I don't mind having another Fumoffu

WTF WTF How can homuhomu lose to biribiri?

She has 100 fake votes, DAMN FACTIONS!

Didn't expect a major upset in the first round, further proving saimoe is serious business....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん
ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you upload

HAPPY SAINT SHEOL

the English version with the latest update ?
Thank you