[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Hello there KK-senpai! :goodtea:
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; Yes I'm new here :chuuni_peek: T-thank you for the warm welcome ^^

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Y-yes senpai, I'm still trying to get used to these forum actions/buttons or what they are called ^^; :chuuni_peek: I feel like I'm totally newbie at these >.<;

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Y-yes senpai, I'm still trying to get used to these forum actions/buttons or what they are called ^^; :chuuni_peek: I feel like I'm totally newbie at these >.<;

At first buttons seem pretty complicated right? But don't worry I'll be gladly try to help you whenever you need,just ask^^

And now hearing that it kind of reminds me of my first time posting around here:goodtea: No worries,as time passes I'm sure you'll get more used to it:)

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; well there are some buttons I don't quite understand yet ^^; :chuuni_peek:
@Dark Angel: H-hello there :chuuni_peek:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; well there are some buttons I don't quite understand yet ^^;

Hmm,then for example type a random word then click 'advanced' button and there just try everything by preview :goodtea:

And there's no need to use mention you can easly 'Reply With Quote'

I hope this will help you^^

Evening people...:goodtea:

Welcome my lovely dear ~

--

Well I'll brb soon /me goes to render

tumblr_nx3f3mEuDi1sqi9jto1_540.gif

Hi Dear, I did you today heavily missed though...:goodtea:

Hi Raly, what's up with my good kouhai?

Hi Creng ^^

Don't be shy, usually I don't eat people (even on halloween day)

i thought about being a teacher, but i like being able to say what i want to who i want. it might be frowned upon yelling at young people :/

Well I'm actually studying philology at the same time :goodtea:
Hmm,whats your current job then?

Don't be shy, usually I don't eat people (even on halloween day)

Thats a very good way of greeting lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!