[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
A music genre anime done very right though is Shigatsu Kimi Wa Uso. HIGHLY recommended, great sountracks, characters, story and feels <3

But you can at least the last Idolm@sta's version (Cinderella) an chance give: Because it's more serious as Love Live, and is a good silence of life anime also...:goodtea:

I have a couple Idolmaster PVC figures, but haven't watched the anime :sowwy:

Though you really did it!I'm really happy to see a new entry on last day..I wonder who will win this one :runhappy:

I no for sure

Well, it's about an music related anime though... But a try wouldn't harm...xD

Then can you be happy. Because KyoAni has today officially announced that: Hibike! an 2nd season + a movie gets!

:goodtea:

Great, just read the news

Why...? You're been since about a year here, the following newbies after you are your kouhai's then...:goodtea:

Well ~ but its the first time that someone said senpai to me :XD: but I wouldnt post like this much if you werent there for me :goodtea:

And my busy week has come..have to study:sigh: I wonder if I can check the forum like everyday..

Well ~ but its the first time that someone said senpai to me :XD: but I wouldnt post like this much if you werent there for me :goodtea:

And my busy week has come..have to study:sigh: I wonder if I can check the forum like everyday..

Well, this calls itself "senpai existence"...:goodtea:

Oh, I see...>_> Well, I'll send much power from me like I can for your study then, we'll then on your return wait...xD

Do your best with your tests! We'll be waiting here with cake when you return :fulfilled:
Ganbatte~!

Sleepy Uryu...?

Edit: Hey!!! Yeah, you both: Nellielofs and RonaldSen - Would you finally officially appear, instead to lurk just...>_>

Sleepy Uryu...?

Edit: Hey!!! Yeah, you both: Nellielofs and RonaldSen - Would you finally officially appear, instead to lurk just...>_>

I don't think the banned users can post

And yes, I'm too sleepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!