[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaand 100 posts are full! ^_^ yay! :megane_happy:

Congratz ~

RXSPwsxTNm77ZK3ktKZL44yjUwQPm2cAYCpoa8z91VlybOqt6wZsJbijlUuH8lhiENrpm_380QkvcZS4rkd8kQuQdJQV_KhFcXYoaT-i=w500-h270-nc

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; So what else is new? :goodtea:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Thank you! The guy in that pic looks sarcastic tho xD!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; So what else is new? :goodtea:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Thank you! The guy in that pic looks sarcastic tho xD!

Finn is funny :goodtea:

Wait.was it flynn something :reallyconfused:

Nothing much, just looking some BGs for your request...:goodtea:

I actually have ripped some graphics and character portraits and stuff from the game itself, do you want me to send over you the graphics stuff? :goodtea:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Is that good? I hope it is...? :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Is that good? I hope it is...? :reallyconfused:

Yes,its a good progress~ dont worry about it too much just chill:goodtea:

Hmm,Im done with todays study and work..now what to do :reallyconfused:

I actually have ripped some graphics and character portraits and stuff from the game itself, do you want me to send over you the graphics stuff? :goodtea:
Ehmm... I see, but... Wouldn't rather on your request (the what you me given have yesterday) wait? - If it not liking (I mean the set), then I can the renders after that send to you... And actually, I had so-or-so to my render gallery thread posted that sooner or later...:goodtea:

Yes,its a good progress~ dont worry about it too much just chill:goodtea:

Hmm,Im done with todays study and work..now what to do :reallyconfused:

Relax? what else there is to do, senpai? :goodtea:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; well I can send you those anyway if you like :goodtea:

Oh dear god..lol why would you think that :reallyconfused:

Dunno... But my instinct saying that maybe...:goodtea:

well I can send you those anyway if you like :goodtea:

You can quiet send them to me, I'll those check... I hope, that to the concept matching, what I already decided have for this project...
where I can send them to? :goodtea: or is there a area where you can put them up to? :goodtea:

Hmm... Send me it via PM or VM these...

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Aww would a hug cheer you up, senpai? :goodtea:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I will send them over to you soon :3 :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779