[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to be in debt with me necessarily? It's a gift after all

Um but that's a lot of money to be spend to same game... twice. o.o

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; How are you?
[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; Like wise :) How are you?

And /me tries with his left-half free hand K-chan to help in the bath to come...

/me brings soaps and gives one of them to Shi..then starts to use it on his clothes..and says ; "at least soap smells nice.. t-though this situation is a bit weird.."

Then you could buy me another game (not 50 necessarily) :goodtea:

Well I have smallish income so I can probably buy you a 20 dollar game at max x.x Sucks being poor I know :despair:
[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; What game have you been playing? :goodtea:
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; I'm okay :3

/me brings soaps and gives one of them to Shi..then starts to use it on his clothes..and says ; "at least soap smells nice.. t-though this situation is a bit weird.."

/me replies: "E-E-Ehmm... You may right have... But somehow doesn't feel bad though... What do then...?"xD

Well I have smallish income so I can probably buy you a 20 dollar game at max x.x Sucks being poor I know :despair:

It's alright the same, but I can't spend another 50 because my wallet will cry heavily

It's alright the same, but I can't spend another 50 because my wallet will cry heavily

Then you shouldn't waste another $50 for a gift game for me :o *hugs* :nekopara_hug:
[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; oh nice! I've seen Markiplier played Fatal Frame game before... I forgot if it was 2nd or 3rd though...

I tend not to trust fan and critic feedback on games.
More than not, they are exaggerating the negatives.

Then you shouldn't waste another $50 for a gift game for me :o *hugs* :nekopara_hug:

[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; oh nice! I've seen Markiplier played Fatal Frame game before... I forgot if it was 2nd or 3rd though...

I wanted to be gentle :o

It's fine. Really ^^ You should save your money :3

[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; Well Markiplier didn't give it bad review, in fact he liked it a lot :3

This is what I'll do because this month I already have spent a good amount of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779