[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION]; I get crazy, if there's no anime or music either :bored:
[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; Unfair! :frozen: don't spoil it to me tho ok? I wanna experience it myself :XD:

Don't worry, I don't spoil anything

I get crazy, if there's no anime or music either :bored:
Ah so...

Btw, I did heard that you're started yourself to render; if I may ask can that: What did you rendered and with which program...? - It has my interest grapped...:bored:

Ah so...

Btw, I did heard that you're started yourself to render; if I may ask can that: What did you rendered and with which program...? - It has my interest grapped...:bored:

Oh well I use this program to render my videos... although it's free 30 days but after that you gotta buy it (or crack it) to get a full version... :bored:

Welcome Rain, come in!

Oh well I use this program to render my videos... although it's free 30 days but after that you gotta buy it (or crack it) to get a full version... :bored:
Ah so... I thought that you pics rendering would... But it's nevertheless interesting...:bored:

Hmm... idk... were messing with green screens today @_@

That sounds like fun tho :goodtea:

[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; I was talking about " 孕ら☆カノ!! ~あの娘とラブラブ孕ぼて性活~" game (Hara Kano!! ~Ano Ko To Lovelove Harabote Seikatsu~) :frozen:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Oh! I use Paint.Net -program. It's free :3

That sounds like fun tho :goodtea:

[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; I was talking about " 孕ら☆カノ!! ~あの娘とラブラブ孕ぼて性活~" game (Hara Kano!! ~Ano Ko To Lovelove Harabote Seikatsu~) :frozen:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Oh! I use Paint.Net -program. It's free :3

Oh sorry, It was on the same sentence

Oh sorry, It was on the same sentence

It's okay... I get this screen and I have no idea what I should do... :frozen:
igafE3a.png

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; That's so cool! :thumbup:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; No, not "Paint", Paint.Net. :bored:

No, not "Paint", Paint.Net. :bored:
I knew that you that Paint software meant have, and not the of Win... And because of this did I GIMP mentioned: Because Paint.Net is very on basic level, there missing some important applications, what GIMP has...:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts