[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening LPW

:casserole:

:surprised::happytears: Uno!
Yeah, I'll at weekend posting them... - Even currently am I still at rendering mode...xD

How was your day dear, is the net finally again loyal to you?

Weekend is almost here then yay! ~~ Looking forward to see ~

I actually had a rough day,though Im now relaxing at home..made some tea :goodtea:

And yea it got back like 2-3hour ago,tomorrow I dont have any stuff to do so I'll be at home hopefully ~

How about you dear :) ?

Konban wa, Unown-kun^_^!

Ah, I see... Any I... Well, I'm currently rendering some pics...xD

N-nice :chuuni_peek: I got myself new game and I like it... but idk how I can rip/extract the character images and stuff from it :chuuni_peek:

Yeah, espically when they blow that air in the hole in your teeth :/ I almost drop kicked my dentist when he did that :/

Weekend is almost here then yay! ~~ Looking forward to see ~

I actually had a rough day,though Im now relaxing at home..made some tea :goodtea:

And yea it got back like 2-3hour ago,tomorrow I dont have any stuff to do so I'll be at home hopefully ~

How about you dear :) ?
Yeah, I'll probably still 2~3 pics render tomorrow, and then them at tonight or the day after post already...xD

I see... I'm glad then for you - Then is again manga and anime time for you...^_^

And like you heard have: I'm rendereing the last pic for today, and then am' fully back here...xD
N-nice :chuuni_peek: I got myself new game and I like it... but idk how I can rip/extract the character images and stuff from it :chuuni_peek:

Ah, OK... Well, take an screenshot of the game, and use an image editing program like GIMP: and render it...xD

Never had to undergo a Root canal. And from what I hear, I hope I never have to :scared:

I dont visit dentist too much because dont have any problems <_< I only go for check up kind of things

Never had to undergo a Root canal. And from what I hear, I hope I never have to :scared:

I have crappy enamel (thanks mom, got that from you) so I always need some type of dental work :(

I've had 4 root canals :/ about $1,000 each cause you know, crap healthcare in America :dead:

Yeah, I'll probably still 2~3 pics render tomorrow, and then them at tonight or the day after post already...xD

I see... I'm glad then for you - Then is again manga and anime time for you...^_^

And like you heard have: I'm rendereing the last pic for today, and then am' fully back here...xD

Ah, OK... Well, take an screenshot of the game, and use an image editing program like GIMP: and render it...xD

Too much of a hassle... :chuuni_peek: i mean I have tool to extract the ".arc" file it uses, but then I would get bunch of "WS2" -files and I can't find tool for those :sigh:
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; be glad you haven't go undergo that yet :chuuni_peek:

First about the advice you gave to Creng thats a very clever idea ! XD

Hmm the progress goes on huh xD and well I can understand you,take your time ~

Yea,I want to watch knk movie soon and have many updated manga to read :goodtea:

I'm waiting patiently for your return then ~ cause I'm missing you very :sowwy:

ah just finished my new set... though i am debuting my self if i should change the curent one or not...

Too much of a hassle... :chuuni_peek: i mean I have tool to extract the ".arc" file it uses, but then I would get bunch of "WS2" -files and I can't find tool for those :sigh:

be glad you haven't go undergo that yet :chuuni_peek:
Ah, I see... Well, to be honest, at me ends the skills at/on this area...>_>

Edit: I had undergo in my high school days...: Man, I thought that I gonna to hell, I had an whole day endure that until finally to doc. gone am...>_>

Mata aimashou, soshite, meshi ga agete Unown-kun!

First about the advice you gave to Creng thats a very clever idea ! XD

Hmm the progress goes on huh xD and well I can understand you,take your time ~

Yea,I want to watch knk movie soon and have many updated manga to read :goodtea:

I'm waiting patiently for your return then ~ cause I'm missing you very :sowwy:

Well, I try the best give: Some tricks further give...xD

Yeah... - And, KnK should you in any case watch: it's really epic!

And don't worry, I'm soon done - just few cuts to do...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家