[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
corocoro is taking over D:

use my umbrella sky it's right across the street :evillaugh:

/me is beginning to think DL is an idiot.
giphy.gif

/me pops in just to deliver to message. "Sorry everyone for not being on... I've had rough day. But I'll be here normally again tomorrow. Until then, take care all." and vanishes.:chuuni_bye:

You dont have to feel sorry,though its alright see you later on when you come back then~
:nyanmusu_morning:

:bigeyes: KK-chan plays TERA!?

Yea though I even forgot my lvl cause its been months since I didnt checked out the game and last night I tried to open,but it had an uptade so I closed it again :sigh: I miss playing..
i'm still too lazy to change it XD

you got any good yandere VN/Anime i can look into? i'm studying them :evillaugh:

My pumpkin attacks will never vanish then xD

Studying yanderes huh...Im the real example here why would you care to look anime and stuff xD

I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.......

how are youu everyonee ??? miss you guyss... :deadsad:

Secooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooond Flighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht Heeeeeeeeeeeey Looooooooooong Tiiiiiiiiiiiime Nooooooooo Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
how are yAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ????????????

yeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss...... EMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; Hopeeeee sooooooo XD at least i will online as much as i can..

/me glare at [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; MUH FOOOOOOODDDDDDD

XD goood... anw going to sleep... NIghttt.... Frank should be the one become my minion.. muhhhuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!