[LPW #134] The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the theme for this LPW came down to either Fallout 4 (releases in 2 days) or Oreimo which I just recently watched and loved it. Yes, I was rooting for a Kirino x Kyousuke ending even though they are siblings. Decided on Fallout 4 since I have been waiting on this game forever. Gonna no life it. Have a feeling I will be sick on Tuesday, and unable to go to work.

i told you, Oreimo makes you root for incest, because they're just that adorable together lol

in honor of the LPW name, i present you this video

Reactions: T-ELOS
Im playing it on my PSP. :fulfilled:

I sold my PSP when I got my Vita :( Stupid decision. I will have to pick one back up sometime.

Do you have to jailbreak your PSP to play downloaded games like that on it?

I sold my PSP when I got my Vita :( Stupid decision. I will have to pick one back up sometime.

Do you have to jailbreak your PSP to play downloaded games like that on it?

Yes, mine was old enough and outdated enough I was able to run homebrew.

I feel like my inkling could be dressed even better.
She a hipster and knows it! : D

I want to play league of legends but cant decide between dota:gakuran_whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.