Status
Not open for further replies.
well you phrase things poorly!! :deadsad:

i am getting better though. and it happened so quickly too. i was so sick, i couldn't sit up without getting a headache and coughing, than i took a 3rd pill type. napped for an hour, and i was completely free of any headaches, coughing went down dramatically. it started to hurt less to open my eyes. just so much better.

Phew... all done on setting up my forums for now...

[MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; Hiii! I missed you kouhai! :runhappy: also enjoy your meal :goodtea:

@KK-senpai: Hi senpai!!
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Hi Shi!

and also hi to all that I missed to say hi to :hi:

O_o good job for making it alive o_O
/me gives you a candy as an award

Hi Cre!

And you're starting soon an own forum?

Yes, in fact it's online now, I'm still gonna add some smileys later on but as for the forum wise it's done

I'm gonna add the link on my signature area in case ya'll interested to check and maybe join?

I almost forgot to one crucial section there but it's fixed now.
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Thank you nebby-san ^_^ :nekopara_hug:

/me wanders the LPW with the oppai equipment.

iZz3sU.png

Yes, in fact it's online now, I'm still gonna add some smileys later on but as for the forum wise it's done

I'm gonna add the link on my signature area in case ya'll interested to check and maybe join?

I almost forgot to one crucial section there but it's fixed now.
I see, it sounds interesting on. I'd very like with my own eyes see that...xD

Welp it's all setted now, but I still have to think the ranks like "member" "senior member" ect.

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; I just registered as Celestia~ Now going to activate my accaount:3

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; I cant post my intro o_o no matter how much I click on 'send' nothing is happening xD

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; hold on let me check what might be the issue. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!