Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does chocola's board description sound identical to Animesharings o.o

What do you mean? >.> I don't see such thing in ASF board description. If they have similarity, I've made it in case ASF happen to crash or something so my friends could have place to spend in meanwhile, but it's not intentional. I made the board originally to serve as my voice acting crew forums but I figured why just make it focus on one thing when you can spend time there just like you can here. simple as that. Now leave me be.

I am just saying...... no need to bite my head off. : (
I am not very tasty anyways.

Maybe I am wrong, who knows.

waves at dark angel.

It's okay. I was suggestive.
not sexually, but suggesting.

I meant no harm in it.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; goodnight and thank you for your hard work :sleepmoon:
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; why do you go to DA's bed? :shockmenft:

EVIL DEAD..... RISING!!!!
also I registered on Chocola's forum. Yay!

/me randomly pops in because of seeing a dream that is just super worth sharing~

『But since I'm sure you will not be able to talk of anything after I share it, I'll say this beforehand: 『Yo, and another victory goes to Kurotenshi~』 And now for the dream.』

『Friday 4th of March.』

『This is a record of incredible dream I saw while there was a blackout in my house. The situation before falling asleep. I was raiding with my friend at around 23:00 but then blackout happened and since I had nothing else to do, I just went to sleep. And that is where it starts:』

『First of all, the dream begins with me awakening and talking together with some girl in my bed. I don't remember her face, or the content of our conversation, but at the end of it, I hugged her saying thanks for being here and buried my face in her chest quite clearly feeling the texture, hearing the sound of her breath and clothes, smelling her scent and basically all feelings. But then from the side I heard the voice saying "Pretty real, isn't it?" And then I realized that in reality I was just hugging a strange-looking mechanic book that orange glowing marks where I touched it. I immediately realized that the girl wasn't real but was Virtual Reality recreated AI of the book. The person saying that was for some reason the neighbor I hate most. He was also on the bed right beside. I got super confused, took the book and ran out of the house to see nothing but ruins of the city and a giant robot-like alien with lots of cannons on it walking in distance qnd crushing the city. I was looking at it amazed as some grandpa nearby was like "Hide you fool! Do you wanna be eliminated too!?" And I was like "Huh?" at first and then I remembered that this world's humanity was on verge of destruction because of super-technologic ever-evolving AI robots deciding that humanity wasn't needed on Earth thus evolving in THAT shape to destroy them. The grandpa was also like "And why do you think us japanese people still live?! Because we are reserving and can adapt to any climate and situation!" But then instead of running or hiding I got up on one of the buildings and confronted giant robot face to face. I got consumed into it's VR space and there where it was taking form quite alike human wearing ML's pilot suit we(me, girl from book before and him(robot had male avatar)) started talking and he went like why did you betray us sister to the book and I remembered she was the only AI that decided to not to destroy humanity but side with them. And then we got to the point where after some talking, he started screaming and his VR space started distorting, but the next moment, I woke up in my room.』
『The blackout was still there but there were multiple candles around to light the place and the door lock to my apartment was broken. I immediately realized that neighbor broke into my apartment and then took a crate with toys and ran into his apartment and crushed him with that crate in the face to which he took something metal and smacking me in the head KOing me.』
『I woke up controlled by anger and slowly but surely went out of my apartmen,t lock to which was already repaired and with no blackout or candles anymore. I went into neighbor's and then found him washing clothes in his bathroom, I took out my knife and while feeling that I might just lose anyway, snuck up on him and stabbed him in the chest from around behind. He was still alive but super shocked and bleeding at what I've done. His mother also ran out and was like "What are you doing?! Do you realize how serious is the thing you've done!?" To which I started screaming like madman about how much he has done to me and how I couldn't take it anymore. I ran back and locked myself in my apartment but then I looked into mirror and saw no sign of metal blow from before or any pain or even actual memory of that happening. And then as I was standing there the voice of that girl from first time said "I see, first time having been sure of your victory you have lost to him, but having accepted the loss beforehand you have won. Your consciousness simulating the encounter first changed the world allowing you to win." And then as I was "Wth in the world is going on here", I woke up for real in actual world with blackout still there.』

Forms a duet with [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION] and become part of an idol group like all those idols
from THE iDOLM@STER- Cinderella Girls
THE.iDOLM@STER%3A.Cinderella.Girls.full.1817129.jpg

『And on that point I disappear again~ Saraba da!:chuuni_bye:

see ya [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I'll miss your tea and spaghetti :bye:

/me coats rains summerfield with snow :lmao:

/me reveals to awno my shiny metal ass

snow is just a minimal obstacle, in my way for summertime!

yes, but a summerfield coated in snow is no different than......... a winterfield!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!