Status
Not open for further replies.
:chuuni_peek:
tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mv74xgz6ss1qcb8tc.gif

mzfdnp2dg6irsrloqepd.gif

I'm suffering, like always, because of games :smug:

I'm fine, senpai :fulfilled: I usually introduce myself too much into the plot and I suffer with all the characters :happytears:

/me hugs senpai back

:nekopara_hug:

Awww you're just like me then :smug:

I always tend to dive in too far into the game plot/story too and suffer and reacts with all the characters too :crushed:

/me hugs kouhai tighter.

Hehe~ :fulfill: I love you. :bliss: :nekopara_hug:

and also for some reason even if i am not posting enough i am having 99.9% something is might off with the activity system?

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; I think activity system is either bugged or not working properly o.o

Awww you're just like me then :smug:

I always tend to dive in too far into the game plot/story too and suffer and reacts with all the characters too :crushed:

/me hugs kouhai tighter.

Hehe~ :fulfill: I love you. :bliss: :nekopara_hug:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; I think activity system is either bugged or not working properly o.o

I love you so so much, senpai :bliss: :nekopara_hug:

Yeah, I think the same :samuraihero:
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Hii Nee-san! /me glomps Nee-san ~ :runhappy:

I love you so so much, senpai :bliss: :nekopara_hug:

Yeah, I think the same :samuraihero:

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Hii Nee-san! /me glomps Nee-san ~ :runhappy:

Someone messed up the activity system :angvoodoo: !!! RAWR!! xDDD

Senpai wants to stay longer but senpai has early wake up tomorrow and tuesday, so today and tomorrow senpai has to go sleep early ;w;

Good night my dearest kouhai, sweet dreams and see you tomorrow ^^

/me hugs kouhai super tightly and kisses her cheek a goodnight's kiss.

Oyasuminasai, kouhai~ :fulfilled: :nekopara_hug: :nekopara_sleep:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION] [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]
*Runs up to Azuki & Chocola and hugs them while cat tail is pointing upwards piercing heavens*:nekopara_hug:

/me missed [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; and wants to hug

Someone messed up the activity system :angvoodoo: !!! RAWR!! xDDD

Senpai wants to stay longer but senpai has early wake up tomorrow and tuesday, so today and tomorrow senpai has to go sleep early ;w;

Good night my dearest kouhai, sweet dreams and see you tomorrow ^^

/me hugs kouhai super tightly and kisses her cheek a goodnight's kiss.

Oyasuminasai, kouhai~ :fulfilled: :nekopara_hug: :nekopara_sleep:

Goodnight, dear senpai. Have a good sleep and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow :fulfilled:

/me hugs senpai strongly and kisses his head :nekopara_hug:

Oyasuminasai, senpai :happytears: :nekopara_sleep:

:nyanmusu_thanks::nyanmusu_cheer::nyanmusu_happy::puniko_happy:
I want to say something to Tenshi~
You're a wonderful person,always helping others and thinking about others even before yourself,your kindness have always attracted people around you and that's one of the best thing in this world...making people happy and getting happy by seeing their happiness,you're a very kind and gentle soul that I will always adore,so thank you very much my dear friend,for everything~!
Always with you❤

:nyanmusu_thanks::nyanmusu_cheer::nyanmusu_happy::puniko_happy:
I want to say something to Tenshi~
You're a wonderful person,always helping others and thinking about others even before yourself,your kindness have always attracted people around you and that's one of the best thing in this world...making people happy and getting happy by seeing their happiness,you're a very kind and gentle soul that I will always adore,so thank you very much my dear friend,for everything~!
Always with you❤

:nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush:

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.
Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界