Status
Not open for further replies.
@kyoko chan - Haha xD fiiine xD if louis AkA kyoko chan says to not hurt I won't xD
though I'm still getting the downpayment in bishies xD hahaha where are the other yaoi manga? xD hahaha
[MENTION=16342]Rain[/MENTION]; I won't hurt him cause kyoko chan said to not do that xD
tumblr_mztqjwe58G1qklq7jo5_400.gif

@kyoko chan - *I carry you to your bed then I make the bishies fan you and put movies for you to watch * anything else master? xD

@mon - the bishies from kyoko chan's harem I am the body guard and I make the bishies do things like keep in shape for kyoko chan xD
and such since she is tries I will make the bishies fan her and do everything she asks for while I monitor they don't slack off xD
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; I like the new avatar and hello ^^

Otoutoooooooooooo~ :korokke_twins:

I read your amazing story and loved it~!Thanks for participating in wow<3Now I wanna read more stories written by sammy~:casserole:

:nekopara_hug:

Heh... it was actually unusual that I finish stories to that degree... except I dont consider it completely polished yet..~ Still lots of stuff to tweak x:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; lol take a day off and live your life xD
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Same hell...i wanna burn down the whole place QwQ are you also a uni student?:casserole:
:nekopara_hug:

Heh... it was actually unusual that I finish stories to that degree... except I dont consider it completely polished yet..~ Still lots of stuff to tweak x:

/me snuggles to otouto and naps~:nekopara_sleep:
Wake me up when imouto comes =w=

@kyoko chan - Sebastian nor franken have taken days off neither will I xD not even haji did xD
so no thanks you xD haha I am living my life right now xD and I'm quite content xD hahahaha

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; You had another otouto?
But im your real brother...you should only snuggle to me...:sowwy:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; lol take a day off and live your life xD
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; Same hell...i wanna burn down the whole place QwQ are you also a uni student?:casserole:

/me snuggles to otouto and naps~:nekopara_sleep:
Wake me up when imouto comes =w=

not yet ;<

@mon - the bishies from kyoko chan's harem I am the body guard and I make the bishies do things like keep in shape for kyoko chan xD
and such since she is tries I will make the bishies fan her and do everything she asks for while I monitor they don't slack off xD

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; I like the new avatar and hello ^^

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]
Thanks! Like your avatar too, what anime is it from?
And :nekopara_wb:

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Thanks ^^ he is from the anime say I love you ^^
thank you again ^^ *bows back* xD and how have you been?^^

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]
Well as a person I've been working and at times standing in heat hot enough to roast me alive...

As Vanilla, I've been slaying a dragon with [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
and being chased by weirdos mumbling about brains
5583663.png

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]
:nekopara_hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts