Status
Not open for further replies.
Leggy watches game of thrones and likes it?
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

Leggy watches game of thrones and likes it?

Speaking of thrones, I'm reminded of the story of the African Prince, who collected thrones from around the World. He stored them in the attic of his grass palace.

One day, he put one too many thrones in his attic. The house collapsed, killing him and his family.

The moral of the story?

People who live in grass houses should not stow thrones.

:evillaugh:

Speaking of thrones, I'm reminded of the story of the African Prince, who collected thrones from around the World. He stored them in the attic of his grass palace.

One day, he put one too many thrones in his attic. The house collapsed, killing him and his family.

The moral of the story?

People who live in grass houses should not stow thrones.

:evillaugh:
He wasn't really much of a collector, if it killed him in the end.
you take precaution to set those up safely yo beforehand.

:shocked: You're a genius, Samy!~ That way we don't even need to involve rabbits. :nyanmusu_sparkle:

Should we still take the soup then? Maybe as backup in case frank manages to crawl out of the mess
gZD0N3.png

Should we still take the soup then? Maybe as backup in case frank manages to crawl out of the mess
gZD0N3.png

Yes, one of us will have the job of stealing the soup whilst the rest of us go and plant the bombs. We'll then rendezvous back at the HQ, at noon, to detonate the bombs. :evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.