[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... As a fan of TM I'd you heavily recommend that to pre-order, but as a human with healthy mind... - Well, it's up on you to decide...^_^

its over 200 dollars O_O

i like saber, but my wallet is going to crumble due to pricing lol

its over 200 dollars O_O

i like saber, but my wallet is going to crumble due to pricing lol

Well, like before already mentioned, it's on you...xD What you've know about TM (Type-Moon, the development studio of the Fate-franchise), that they their products like always for a high leveled wallet focusing...:goodtea:

Well, like before already mentioned, it's on you...xD What you've know about TM (Type-Moon, the development studio of the Fate-franchise), that they their products like always for a high leveled wallet focusing...:goodtea:

well if it was cheaper under 200 with shipping i would have pre-ordered it

its going to be like 250 with shipping lol

well if it was cheaper under 200 with shipping i would have pre-ordered it

its going to be like 250 with shipping lol

Well, for that you've sure few extra night shifts push, but would this really worth be...?:goodtea:

maybe if i can find discount from somewhere, down the line.

i checked the price, its 285 dollars after shipping.

Hmm... Well, probably in 1~2 years will the price for that about 30~40% fall, then you could... But could you so long wait?

Wow! Almost $300... Sasuga TM...0.o

I would like that too, hopefully soon they make a new fate anime with her in it.

Well, so far they with Heaven's Feel done are, I'm sure that Fate/Apocrypha* will be the next... Though, by the several MC's/PV's of her or from F/GO with her you could quiet imagine, how would be the full adaptation...xD

Fate/Apocrypha is actually the source material for F/GO

Well, so far they with Heaven's Feel done are, I'm sure that Fate/Apocrypha* will be the next... Though, by the several MC's/PV's of her or from F/GO with her you could quiet imagine, how would be the full adaptation...xD

Fate/Apocrypha is actually the source material for F/GO

well shi, fate/go is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~