[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, yes...the night-owl that you are going to classes during the day probably drained you.
tumblr_mwvvwnScC11sgh4k9o1_500.gif

Eheh... I had like three hours or sleep during the past two days since I picked early classes but couldnt get myself to sleep early :akazukin_dead: Also that I have four classes in a row on tuesdays and thursdays so I cant sneak in naps between :akazukin_halp:

G'midnight for you both...:hi:

But then how you're knowing, that you the year/sem successfully passed have or not?

Projects? Art is more flexible than normal classes in most cases since... you can do the same thing in a thousand ways if you put your mind to it...

Projects? Art is more flexible than normal classes in most cases since... you can do the same thing in a thousand ways if you put your mind to it...

Well, projects are also a kind of test(s), where you from the teachers and experts out of this area rated will.

Well, projects are also a kind of test(s), where you from the teachers and experts out of this area rated will.

Not quite when every assignment is a project? I suppose they might have a larger project at the end... or not... teacher's choice :goodtea:

Not quite when every assignment is a project? I suppose they might have a larger project at the end... or not... teacher's choice :goodtea:

But the definition of test is: Where you with a subject assigned will, where you then in a given time the project figure out and manage have.

So to see; you've also still tests/exams - even if in a different context (maybe)

But the definition of test is: Where you with a subject assigned will, where you then in a given time the project figure out and manage have.

So to see; you've also still tests/exams - even if in a different context (maybe)

Projects arent really tests... they push students to learn new material unlike tests which are typically a review of old material

Projects arent really tests... they push students to learn new material unlike tests which are typically a review of old material
Hmm... Like you thinking... Anyway, I wish for you a successfully last-year (when this ever be will really)!

I'm now OFF - bye!

Evening people!
/me hugs you warmly...:rr_love:

Hi sweetie~ How are you feeling?

Yey, for now not to misake better...:nekopara_hug:

Well, seriously (or more or less...xD). Me is fine so far still, well the usual... And you, what's up lately?:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.