[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey, K-chan!!!:runhappy: /me moves with light speed (probably also with impact potential) toward K-chan...:nekopara_hug:

it was better than the first one, but not as good as civil war

yeah, you're so ni..........

handcuffs :surprise:

It fits you perfect oh and one more thing /me puts a collar

Done!:runhappy:

Now I dont need to worry that you might get kidnapped by some stranger, since you're going to live with me from now on:goodtea:

Yey, K-chan!!!:runhappy: /me moves with light speed (probably also with impact potential) toward K-chan...:nekopara_hug:

/me falls on ground >.<

That surprised me~

/me sits to watch events in LPW while eating [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]'s chips
094.gif

This weekend sucks found out earlier today my bro is in the hospital due to having a stroke.

/me cuddles with bella and monmon

/me welcomes the cuddles :kurochan_oh:

Hi Infa! You're being affectionate today.

This weekend sucks found out earlier today my bro is in the hospital due to having a stroke.

Sorry to hear about your brother. My condolences to you and your family.
Is this the same one that you used to live with? I hoping there are no after effect damages to him.

Same one I used to live with I heard he's doing much better but that his left arm is really weak.

yeah, august 31st was my last day

Are you at least collecting unemployment? You can if you quit as long as you are looking for better opportunities elsewhere, if you aren't currently searching for work however you can't claim it.

Any ideas where you want to work next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.