[LPW #156] Explosion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5583663.png

Ooooooo..... everyone's fighting over me!

Must have the eye of the tiger!

Btw, did you already heard, that your beloved Sailors getting a continuation?

Haven't heard, got details? If it's SMC, the Dream Arc would be next.

Ooooooo..... everyone's fighting over me!

Must have the eye of the tiger!

are you saying you have the eye and they're trying to get it, or that they need the eye of the tiger to get you? because if the latter is the case, i have like, 7 tiger eyes in my drawer :lmao:

Then you give me one right onii-chan? :lmao:

i wish i could, but i can't. it's a rite of passage in our family. you must take the eye out of a living tiger in the wild, unarmed. after that you must carry the tiger back home, so we may feast :samuraihero:

~ W-wait, the "onii-chan" trick didn't work on him ... what the hell is going on? ~

Y-you must be really powerful :lmao:

it can't work with this. it's a very important tradition in our family. you're scheduled to do it tomorrow. are you excited? :bigeyes:

Eh? You said "other" ... nevermind :reallyconfused:

well worry not. henceforth, i shall no longer refer to you as otouto. you will only be called psy.....or kongroo..... or brother. it really just depends on what i want to call you at that moment :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have this one? If yes, please reupload it. Thanks
男湯に入ってきた女の子をどうするか3
liquidityxd wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
RJ129482 Hello there! sorry to bother you. Could you please re-upload this game? Download links are dead. Thanks
DeadPotato wrote on Shine's profile.
links are down, a reupload would be appreciated. thanks, as usual

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240926-ホワイトピンク-【早期購入特典付き】大人赤ちゃんのためのエッチな保育園-甘園房-レズセックストレーニング2-~ドスケベママ先生たちのふたなり化媚薬で性欲暴走ケダ.1551074/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, can you reup these too? All links are dead
深淵のプリティエール
アルテミスパール