[LPW #156] Explosion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are only my own opinions that i strongly believe that are exceptions...

Exception 1. Hair tied up is very nice when they wear yukata or kimono.
Exception 2. Hair tied up is very nice while wearing apron or more ecchi naked apron (some time wth glasses and some blussing are also cute)
Exception 3. Hair tied up in some bikini swimsuits / or summer clothing not always but there are characters that gives nice appearance with this setup.

i didn't mean offense if i gave it, i just wanted examples lol. i thought you were talking about specific characters, not situations. in that case i agree. except with the glasses part. glasses are neutral to me

i didn't mean offense if i gave it, i just wanted examples lol. i thought you were talking about specific characters, not situations. in that case i agree. except with the glasses part. glasses are neutral to me

nah no worries ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
Dark Angel is a Rin fan-boy.

To tell you the truth is that i haven't thought making a new set for my self. I have other things to do i have staled MAAANY signatures that i wanted to finish for my self and i always i am saying that i will finish them and some of them are stalled for over 1,5 years !!!!!

Reactions: Evdokia
My masta always puts other people first
tumblr_n1owk7uCH61qbvovho1_500.gif

To tell you the truth is that i haven't thought making a new set for my self. I have other things to do i have staled MAAANY signatures that i wanted to finish for my self and i always i am saying that i will finish them and some of them are stalled for over 1,5 years !!!!!

Then whenever you have free time why not work on them?

Oh, sorry [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, I was just with a game busy..:wasclose:

Edit: Hi D'angel!

Edit2: I'll delay with the entry with few days...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; don't worry! also welcome!
Is OK then, because I was also with some renders (what these in few days posted will) busy...:runhappy:

Btw, what's up with the family lately^_^?

Not yet...
1966755.png;compress=true

:korokke_surprise:
it has the most lovable heroine line up ever!!
in all of the VN's i've read through, none of them have had the amount of characters that i liked than this one. Tatsuko, Margit, Miyako, Angel, Benkei, and Sayaka are all very closely tied for first. i mean, i could arrange those more specifically, but it would be pretty meaningless. and the heroines that i left out aren't bad either, i just like these ones more. in total there's about 21 heroines, and a lot of them have after stories too.

:korokke_surprise:
it has the most lovable heroine line up ever!!
in all of the VN's i've read through, none of them have had the amount of characters that i liked than this one. Tatsuko, Margit, Miyako, Angel, Benkei, and Sayaka are all very closely tied for first. i mean, i could arrange those more specifically, but it would be pretty meaningless. and the heroines that i left out aren't bad either, i just like these ones more. in total there's about 21 heroines, and a lot of them have after stories too.
6857710.png;compress=true

I want to, I have it downloaded I believe

Probably now?

Anyway, well soon g'evening people...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

NXCProduction wrote on Shine's profile.
hello, the links are down in this thread. can you please reupload them? thanks.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-pussy-on-duty-after-plus-rj01229399.1526498/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have this one? If yes, please reupload it. Thanks
男湯に入ってきた女の子をどうするか3
liquidityxd wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
RJ129482 Hello there! sorry to bother you. Could you please re-upload this game? Download links are dead. Thanks
DeadPotato wrote on Shine's profile.
links are down, a reupload would be appreciated. thanks, as usual

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240926-ホワイトピンク-【早期購入特典付き】大人赤ちゃんのためのエッチな保育園-甘園房-レズセックストレーニング2-~ドスケベママ先生たちのふたなり化媚薬で性欲暴走ケダ.1551074/