[LPW #160] Pizza Party At Leggy's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Hello bro! How goes it? :goodtea:
[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION]; Fair enough :miku_tehee: I can't play it until tomorrow again anyway. Subscription ended so... :P

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Not much, pretty much same old same old. :goodtea: Just recovering from almost 2 week lasting flu. Hellish season? How come? :goodtea:

Means: We don't count for you?

16666180.png

16666195.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Not much, pretty much same old same old. :goodtea: Just recovering from almost 2 week lasting flu. Hellish season? How come? :goodtea:
Aww...>.<!!! I wish the best in your health process!

Hmm... Well, the last 2-3 months behind in the kitchen was a heavy battle...>_>

Really? Then why did you complained with the term "reality", hmm?

Aww...>.<!!! I wish the best in your health process!

Hmm... Well, the last 2-3 months behind in the kitchen was a heavy battle...>_>

Thanks buddy :goodtea: Yikes! Yeah I bet it was a heavy and tough battle... i'm glad that you're doing fine though :)

Thanks buddy :goodtea: Yikes! Yeah I bet it was a heavy and tough battle... i'm glad that you're doing fine though :)

Lol, there isn't to thank...^_^

Yeah, especially if you daily about 14 hours in more than +60°C heat to fight had...xD

Lol, there isn't to thank...^_^

Yeah, especially if you daily about 14 hours in more than +60°C heat to fight had...xD

14 hours daily? That's insane! I can't even think being on hot kitchen for 14 hours yet 8 XD for me being on kitchen for 3 hours is already going on my limits xD

14 hours daily? That's insane! I can't even think being on hot kitchen for 14 hours yet 8 XD for me being on kitchen for 3 hours is already going on my limits xD
Yeah, this is pretty normal in this business: you should have in this an iron endurance - what luckily wise enough experience have for...

So. An lite-day having you till now, right?

So. An lite-day having you till now, right?

main.png

Don't worry about your cooking, you might one day become a master chef on par of Gordon Ramsay
Or better yet become a "druid" like this guy

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; well you sure have mastered that iron endurance :goodtea:

main.png

Don't worry about your cooking, you might one day become a master chef on par of Gorson Ramsay
Or better yet become a "druid" like this guy

Hmm... Lol, I don't wanna become like he because of some certain reasons...xD
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; well you sure have mastered that iron endurance :goodtea:

Well, in the (I think) past 10 years I've enough collected...xD

Because they're a bit - for my taste - overheated/overdriven. I wanna pretty normal to be...

Living in nature, owning a pet owl and wolf is actually a nice life...
Although the lack of Wi-Fi will become troublesome...

Living in nature, owning a pet owl and wolf is actually a nice life...
Although the lack of Wi-Fi will become troublesome...

Ah so... This kind of "druid" do you mean... But nevertheless it wouldn't be for me...xD

Edit: I'm OFF for now, where then... Bye and g'night all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

こめ( wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you update please to v1.06 this one?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-キツネスキークラフト-【体験版更新】誘惑の妖狐~序盤体験版~v1-02.1473747/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01162234 RJ01159190 RJ01116123 RJ01122572 RJ01144367 RJ01145525 RJ01145540 in mexa ? thx
MMD General Discussion → https://matrix.to/#/!oBcxvNjtYLrFCMzUgc:matrix.org
If the IPFS link NOT WORK for you, you need change the link domain part as below
Link has keyword: crust
  • gw.w3ipfs.cn:10443
  • gateway.crustgateway.com
  • gw.crustgw.work
  • gw.smallwolf.me
  • gw.crust-gateway.xyz
Link has keyword: chainsafe
  • ipfs-chainsafe.dev
putkarak wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you upload RJ248709 ? no one uploaded this release
putkarak wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you upload https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ248709.html ? no one uploaded this release