[LPW #161] Can I talk to you for a moment?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
26243208.png

* Uηi stabs self in arm with syringe and then stabs [MENTION=55154]Shinpai[/MENTION]; with it

F̷̷̛̰̦̖͔u̹̲͔̻̖͓̟͝͡f̳͡u͏͞ͅf̝̬̦̥̻̞͍ų̢͇͇̜̩̹͟ͅ.̧̡̛̰̺.̞̠̬̻̖͕̹̮͟͝.̨͈̹̪̙̭͈͡ć̨̣̗̮a̬͍̬͢ͅņ̢̢̣̰̮̯͔ ͕̙̣̭͈̹̬̫̀͟y̶̫̹̝̭̹̻͜o̩̯̙̥͉̣͟͠ų̻͕ ̷̹͟͠f̢̜̖͓̟͍e̡̳̲͘e̠̻̥̣̤͉͘l̴̶͎̹̗̠ ̜̰͇͡m̛͇͚̳̲͘e̸̙̥͉͔̼͈ ͍͔͚͍͔̲̬i̭̹̥͍̮͚ͅn͔̠͖̗s̫̗̦̦̫̟̲̤i̴̙͓̰d̛̖̝͇͚̝̦̠͟͢ͅe̸̸̡̩̯̯̹͕͙ ̢̲̘̲̳̣̙͘͞y̸͞͏̟͍̖̯̼͍̣ǫ̣͖͎͙͓̲͝͝u͏̢̻̥͓͙̱̼͇̝,̛̰͕͙̦̠͓̥̘̹ ̵̵͖͉̹̲a̖̻̮̘͙͘ń͕̗͍̜̥̼̝à̴͔̼̥͈̕t͏̧̪͚̩̮͈̰͘a̢̖̮͕̪̞̼̠̹̕?͙̗̝͞?̷͕̙̻̘͙͡?͖̺̜̹͇?̲͈?̙͈̞?͇̰̬͍͓?͉̮̙ ̢̥̱̻̫̖͕
54abd116dcc4.png

Just finished watching Inuyashiki (11 episodes)

Inuyashiki is a pretty good anime, perhaps one of the best of the Fall 2017 season.

An old man and a young man are on a hill, when an alien ship crashes, killing them. The aliens rebuild them, but all they have are weapons units. Now, back alive, the old man uses his powers to save people, while the young man becomes a serial killer.

The artwork and animation are excellent, the storyline is original, and the characters are well developed.

If you haven't seen Inuyashiki, check it out!

BTW, the OP is My Hero, by Man with a Mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]