[LPW #162] Citrus Flavored LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working up to the bone... but except that i am doing fine...

Hmm... I know that you're busy that works bretty hard, but so? Dunno, but you're getting weekly few more project-requests nowadays/meanwhile?

Hmm... I know that you're busy that works bretty hard, but so? Dunno, but you're getting weekly few more project-requests nowadays/meanwhile?

I dropped the requests from here. I am not doing nothing not rendering everything is been frozen and left as is...

I dropped the requests from here. I am not doing nothing not rendering everything is been frozen and left as is...

Eee... I mean the job what you're doing in RL - not the in ASF or in an other otaku related forum.

Eee... I mean the job what you're doing in RL - not the in ASF or in an other otaku related forum.

i have more requests for land and because there are some good oportunities that i am trying to invest... So the bulding requests is more of the 2nd place now... though we have some orders to finish but the most profitable is the land... the last few months is have done more than 5000 km with my car going from citi to citi to buy or sell land.

i have more requests for land and because there are some good oportunities that i am trying to invest... So the bulding requests is more of the 2nd place now... though we have some orders to finish but the most profitable is the land... the last few months is have done more than 5000 km with my car going from citi to citi to buy or sell land.

Well, I guess that your car became as 3rd home on wheels... Your life is sure rough in the last time, but I do hope that you're nevertheless not overdoing - an balanced is very important though.

Well, I guess that your car became as 3rd home on wheels... Your life is sure rough in the last time, but I do hope that you're nevertheless not overdoing - an balanced is very important though.

I have set some new golas now and i am working on them... And i am trying to achieve them so far i am doing good. I will sacrifice my free time and everything else is need it. But that doesn't means to sacrifice the family time...

I have set some new golas now and i am working on them... And i am trying to achieve them so far i am doing good. I will sacrifice my free time and everything else is need it. But that doesn't means to sacrifice the family time...

Hmm... Good. I wish just much success with, let your dream(s) become true. The "fruits" of your hard efforts behind it will be sure "sweet"^_^

27927830.png

Hmm... Good. I wish just much success with, let your dream(s) become true. The "fruits" of your hard efforts behind it will be sure "sweet"^_^

Sorry for late responces to your messages, i aqm working up to now at the office to be ready for tomorrow.

And thank you man :D

Sorry for late responces to your messages, i aqm working up to now at the office to be ready for tomorrow.

And thank you man :D
Lol. Is OK. The duty should be proper done than not...xD

And lol. Like always, it wasn't big deal, but okay.

Anyway, in your little free time though, which anime series do you watch?

What is again happened at you, Neru-chan?

Lol. Is OK. The duty should be proper done than not...xD

And lol. Like always, it wasn't big deal, but okay.

Anyway, in your little free time though, which anime series do you watch?

What is again happened at you, Neru-chan?

Only Violet Evergarden. It's the only anime that got me over hill with the exceptional design and art of Violet-chan and her peculiar condition. Ep7 was also amazing and realy painful!

Only Violet Evergarden. It's the only anime that got me over hill with the exception design and art of Violet-chan and her peculiar condition. Ep7 was also amazing and realy painful!

Oh. Well, Violet is really indeed unique and a fantastic (and emotional at top) anime- like Sora yori bashou ni and Yoru Camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently