[LPW #18] And then there were two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] - Long weekend for me equal almost no sleep at all since friday till monday early night.

[MENTION=7476]astrastasia[/MENTION] - It can be. We talk about pretty much about everything or just about anything or just some random chat. xD

ara , how nice ... i think no lounge here ... XD

btw , this thread got resetted if it gets 2000 posts ?

[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION] 南無阿彌陀佛 (Namu amida butsu)

:XD:

Lol

[MENTION=7476]astrastasia[/MENTION] - LPW = Last post win. So the person who get the 2000th post win and have the honor to create the next LPW.

use edit button... that's what their function are!

ah , i post on wrong tab ... i want to post it on another site :XD:

and sometimes i click with the wrong button .. my mouse has 3X left click button on it =_=

Lol

[MENTION=7476]astrastasia[/MENTION] - LPW = Last post win. So the person who get the 2000th post win and have the honor to create the next LPW.

ah , that's why this thread was quiet now ... everyone want to be last poster huh ... :XD:

Last edited:
i read a member hate ul.to just because it bans american IP... :XD:
do something about their feds first before complaining!

well yeah... so if someone dislike their move, their just being egoist!
what would they do if ul.to face the same fate as MU? they do nothing! just move on to other filehost...

well yeah... so if someone dislike their move, their just being egoist!
what would they do if ul.to face the same fate as MU? they do nothing! just move on to other filehost...

they don't think .... how stressed is the uploader that their files are deleted ..

I had over 500gb of files on MU and way more on FS anf then just "BOOM" all gone.... >_>

The US are trying to act as the "World's cop".... >_<

that's one point... but look up to bigger cause, after someone like kim got arrested, the other raised white flag... so from my point of few, other affiliate filehost that still dare to stand up are something that should be applaud for! even if they ban america IP, they deserve it from my point of view... they should've gather and fight againts MAFIAA in their own country to stop this madness!

Ain't living in the US so can't do a damn thing...
I just feel like... blowing them. o_O

you might want to read his comment in here

i'd just say he's being a dick himself... just because ul.to banned america and gain profit from their country...
i mean, hey... america is not the center of the world...

Yeah, I read that already.

Hopeless ppl are just hopeless.

im thinking of bashing him... but without make the thread to burn in flame...
if he want to talk about moral he should stop uploading and downloading, and go to church :XD:

besides... i don't think he's gonna passed the application... cause i doubt that kind of people would re-seed his uploaded torrent that is already dead

and did you see his nick, avatar, and his status... so lame! describing the person perfectly... :XD:

well... what i really hate from this world is 2 thing... hypocrate and stupidity beyond help :XD:
that's why i got disturbed seeing his stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx