LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Corocoro, would be nice if things speed up suddenly ;P *Wink* Anti-Climax *Wink* ;P

Just spent 45 minutes in a traffic jam. That pretty much is the same amount of time I spend waiting on that route beforehand combined. I then found out that the highway was completely cordoned off and spent my time trying alternative routes, only to discover that they have been closed as well. Foiled in my plans to go to university I headed back home - and saw them bringing in a snowplough during that. The radio only talks about rescue/cleaning works (same word in German), so I wonder what happened for that large an area to be closed and heavy machinery being required.
Oh well, at least I have time to edit now. :P

'm transferring all my anime into another external >_>

Hello King~ Hello Coco~ ^^

Skipping class XD

@ king - you, me and Anti we can end it fast lol.

@Kou: You never go school today? o_o

@Onii-chan: 3 only ><
They're small compared to Onii-chan's ~

I used to have 5, 2 x 500GB, 3 x 1TB. One day I decided to scrap them all and opt for centralized-management system :p I found out I saved me more money in the long run >.<

I mean coro skipping class lol.

May be i should start skipping class since they are so booooooooring.

@Onii-chan: What is that? o_o
Yeah .. waste a whole lot of money >_>

@Kou: Oh.. no you don't.
School is important..

May be i should start skipping class since they are so booooooooring.
I skip:
Class
Work
Friend's coffee/tea appointment
Random meetup with relatives, or strangers, or alike

Because they are so booooooooring comparing to stay at home and play eroge

Though my mom want to drag me to some of her friend's house, to see that friend's cute daughter...

^ now that's interesting!

@Nemuru - yea i know >_>......well that thought always linger around XD.

@Nemuru
No actually it was never happened, it was on the plan but I was too busy.

Beside, staying at home and play eroge still a very nice option

@ Nemuru - i am not that addicted to eroge/anime to be skipping sch or other important daily activities yet lol. As for Checkmate, heh.....

Eroge again >.> Check is that all you got in your mind? ;P

@ Nemuru Hey!

@ Kou Lol yes, me you and Anti can probably finish it asap if we want to XD

@Onii-chan: Maybe you should spend some free time with her ^^
I see.. >_>

@Kou: Ohh... you just wanna troll him do you. ._.

His mind is always full of JUUUUUUUIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

i guess we all sort of busy with life XD

Hello King~ Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
Long time never see.

@Kou: Esp with imoutos huh :p

It doesn't count as troll when it is true XD. Besides, Checkmate is untrollable.

Eroge again >.> Check is that all you got in your mind? ;P

Not exactly:

I build serious storage system, like 40TB expandable to 100TB Project in 2011
> to store eroge

I placed servers: web servers, Gigabit distro server, Tetrabyte storage server, etc
> to promote eroge

I build high powered PC, things you don't even see in store, and probably not many would opt for such configuration, 2 x 8 cores CPU (16 cores total) for example with 24GB DDR3, with 10.000RPM Drive and multiple SSDs
> to play eroge smoothly

I also build large screen home threatre, armed with complete surround system, sound proof room
> to enjoy anime and eroge projected to the screen

I also opt for audio equipments, things you only see in big audio stores only demo unit, with expensive amplifiers, headphone (a single headphone that worth as much as 2-3 gaming laptops)
> to enjoy eroge, OST, and whatever does have sound

I also have a bulletproof spares backups: hardware backups, data backup, ISP backup, server backup, even phone backup so in case something goes wrong, I can quickly replace it and get it back in action
> to enjoy eroge without any long disruptive or outage

I plan to collect: artbooks, cute figurines, dakimakura, fllowing eroge-related magazine, blogs, etc...
> to keep me up to date the upcoming eroge, improve my Japanese so I can have a smooth eroge experience

Conclude: it is obviously that eroge isn't all I got in my mind ^^

^ rofl... everything is still eroge related.

Conclusion: ITS STILL EROGE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/