LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
se.kirara?
caused quite the commotion when it was released online

hmm.... Terumi that is a nukige lol =P. Well didnt play that , but checking 2chan reviews and erogamescape show quite low points XD.

As for rpgs they are quite popular XD.

my head is so full with anime right now that ii can't remember all the names of the games again XD

hehe, when it comes to me... chances of nukige is duper high hehe
enjoyed the game though

Well most of the 1s u list are quite well known. Se-kirara is well known cause it is distributed for free lol and promoted by Danny Choo.

Hidden gems is like they are excellent scenarios but not known especially among English community.

Well, i will give one example.

Supreme candy - 1st impression is that this is just another usual rabu rabu romance sch life but finishing it prove me wrong.
It dives quite deep into character with plenty of twists and turns. And the final scenario with the hidden char just mindblown me and leave me with a WTF impression. Defenitely a character-ge at its best.

11/10 is the mark i give and most ppl hu have finish it jus scream awesome. If you dont mind spoilers , i can tell u what the story is about.

well sory guys but i have to log out slowly
and bad news i won't be online till next week -____-

hmm, i dont really like TOO much character development, sometimes i just cannot catch it.
whos danny choo? LOL, sorry for being noob

heh... i thought most ppl shud noe hu is him >_>.

To sum it up - A guy who got famous just by blogging about figures till he got connections with other figure company like GSC. He keeps promoting about anime. Mostly known thing is dancing in the middle of tokyo wearing a storm trooper suit....

Last edited:
hmm i am a novice. >.<
will stick to my nukiges =P
still awaiting for the game in my siggy, "walkure romanze" . dang you, ricotta, stop hooking me T.T
bye bye guys, i am off to bed

Good night Terumi and BC~

Stop lurking king ~_~

u mean so quiet here... no ppl reply so i cant double post XD

Try talking to urself O_O

Uploading today?

Lol... why don't you just download it elsewhere xD

Anyway, im currently downloading it ;P

Might as well get everything frm here anyway =P

Oh well, I'll upload it sooner or later in the next couple of hour depending of my other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html