LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Nemuru - There is no imouto at my ava and sig XD

@ King - i change cause i have finish that game. Well, i still have a maid fetish but not that kind of obsessed with it lol.

Wow, snow days off - are you sure it's a college and not a grade school in disguise? :P

;P Is pretty heavy snowing over here, not much car could move so not much teacher could get to college, hence the closure

O_O? I am no imocon like Check..... Imouto characters are kinda overated.

:S Matter of perspective, in my opinion there is no such thing as over-rated, just because it might not have that sort of value to you, doesn't mean it doesn't have that sort of value for that person, so is just a matter of perspective and when we come to perspective it is hard to have a agreed set of rating

Hard to explain lol. This is all based on eroge only. Well, most ppl play VNs for imouto archetype. Other characters who has better stories is unappreciated. Most VNs i played other characters turn out much better than the imoutos IMHO.

changing my ava and siggy soon too... hehe XD
still waiting for my requested games T.T, almost done with my first magus tale route~

@king - of course this is my opinion only but it is quite true among eroge veterans. i find hard to talk or support my opinion since most ppl here dont play the same excellent/better VNs and the english translation scene is still a few years late.

Aha what i mean is imouto scenario are always quite weak compare to others. Well, some ppl jus play for the imouto route and leaving the best scenario off. This is what i mean by better scenarios get unnoticed.

Of course, this wont apply to us who aim for completion. XD

Going out for 2 hrs 1st tata~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/