LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be enjoying his meal right now.

Still up so late, shadow? =)

Last edited:
Well, thing is I slept throughout the whole day by accident, and it wasn't even supposed to be over 20 minutes of naptime >.<
So I pretty much wasted my whole Friday afterschool, which means I'm still wide awake haha.

Right now all I really am doing is rage-VN'ing until I knock myself out ;D

Lolol not bad of a plan, but I still might as well compensate for all those missing hours of sleep for those last few months xD

Lolol not bad of a plan, but I still might as well compensate for all those missing hours of VNs/eroges for those last few months xD

Fixed ~ lolol

Off to dinner for a while~

Last edited:
Lolol yeah... I really did mean sleep. :P
The VN's right now are just an attempt to actually make me fall asleep xD

@Terumi: Okaeri~

Welcome back then. ;)

Since we're talking about back: back to editing for me - real life kept me from it for too long.

XD. locke, what time is it over there at your side?
good luck with your editing coro~

The problem isn't finding editors, it's finding people that are reliable and good at what they do. I just hope that I fit that bill myself. :P

Heh... i see. I wouldn't fit that bill myself ~_~.

Good luck with it, coro ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/