LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching this makes me feel like a noob ~ Game producers are pro...... ain't easy to do air combos like that ._.

About the Iphone thing...

Hmm... only 2 new release today... in anime ost.

my SUGOI cheap phone last longer than apple stuffs and my cousin keep showing off all his I stuffs lol.

I have a blackberry pearl for some years now and I won't change it for the Iphone either way...

Meh, silly spambots will never die or learn. >_>
Apple needs the advertisement though - their products are too bad and too expensive to ever sell without huge marketing campaigns.

I'm proud to have an apple-free environment.

No Rotten, half-eaten apple to be found in my assessment.

As for phone, Loving my Google Nexus One yay~ plan to get the Nexus S too

People around me so proud to own apple stuffs >_> including my family.

My phone is ancient !

Can't understand why anyone would want to waste their money on Apple products. I'd rather donate it to the poor or even burn it, then to squander it like that.

I don't have a single Apple stuff ...
I prefer my Zune over their Ipod xD

Well, they say it is cool and looks modern..LOL

And damn costly... And when the time your battery ran out of juice... You have to send it to them to have your battery changed >_>

Apple and their policy of consumer rape - always refreshingly the same. :P

Remember lads: You change into liking Apple's not the other way around. Oh, and Apple never wrong. If there's something wrong, it's always your fault

That's their motto.

Well, so far so good... I don't have any of apple stuff...

Not that I think about it, it's just like so game compagny. Release a game way too early and then, making the customer pay more for the patch/extension of their game ...

Or using the customers as beta testers. Viva la banana software!

If you put it that way, I guess we REALLY are beta tester for those gaming compagny before they make any changes.

Companies announce their products as "beta" stages. if not. they will use the initially paid funds for an increase (added stuff like promotions, programming, payment for deficiency) . it's a business tactic for risks.

When i was studying about QA (Quality Assurance). there is this thing called "depreciation" for software requirements. due to the cause of time pressure (dead line's) and cost (money allotted and intended only). they have to cut back changes, and liable errors to be left unchanged.

patches will be used to fix liable errors after funds and extended time has been given again.

Hey guys, it's been while. I'm going to be away for a while for school work and such. So I'll expect to see you all back during winter break~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Experience unparalleled elegance and comfort with our Luxury Car Rental services in Santo Domingo. At Adonis Rent A Car, we offer a premium selection of high-end vehicles perfect for any occasion. Whether you're attending a special event or simply want to explore the city in style, our luxury cars provide superior performance and sophistication. Book now for an exceptional driving experience in Santo Domingo.
mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
mothi wrote on Shine's profile.