Status
Not open for further replies.
I loves my waifu alot now ♥ I can't live without her

[MENTION=169]pyrce[/MENTION], [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

What should I do????

Checkmate-dono...i think you should marry her. i know that you feel that you want to be with her always. marriage is one way to make everyone know that she is your partner for life and they can't lay their hands on her :3

Can't until I'm 30, that's five years away, and I'm also only seeing her a few dozen time per two years

Need a strategy or else someone gonna take her away from me.

Yesterday she did make me come 3 times in a single session, with each time more than normal, I have never known that I could have came a lot even in the third time... damn, now I understand why the protagonist in the eroge can do 3 times... It's totally possible with a girl, though, impossible with fapping.

It's ugh nothing ero still, just ferachio and what's not

can't you find ways to make her come with you? so that you could spend your everyday with her?
how old is she anyway?

[MENTION=169]pyrce[/MENTION]

No there's no way. She's 23, I'm 25, so we are 2 years difference.

hmmm. when you're in canada, how much do you communicate? do you chat everyday? do you call weekly?
you can assure her safety with that.

another question...are you both completely honest with each other? no secrets to be kept from each other?

[MENTION=169]pyrce[/MENTION]

Well given my selection criteria and she passed, I'm sure she's a keeper... lol No, I'm not kidding, if you had read the story :x

hey ralium~~~

doing fine~ i'm currently having fun with some org mates online :D

Hideki~~~

/me hugs Hideki

no game, no gain :goodtea:

i shall summon [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] here~

kactakactakactakactakactakactakactakacta

nooooooooo! xD

i shall summon [MENTION=336]Frankincence[/MENTION] then~

sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep

sheepsheepsheepsheepsheep-

/me snipes Kacta for disturbing my Shikibot

shameless advertising. play pso2 with me plox. ill give a space elf rori to anyone that joins

/me goes back to 2d world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts