Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. The weather isn't exactly great today. Currently over at my cousin's house since I stayed over for the night. :goodtea:

Mmm, I had a fun time. There were quite a lot of people so a lot of talking was going around. Played quite a few games, but watched most of the time they were playing FIFA. Quite entertaining. Took a few pictures with him while wearing his graduation robe, one normal picture, one FOB picture (FoB meaning 'fresh off the boat' meaning peace sign pictures xD though I wonder why there's no T in FoB).

When it was time to eat, funnily enough, all the Chinese people sat together and everyone else sat on the other table *ehehe* Had a few drinks since I'm not into alcohol as much as the others and shared some laughs across the tables. Afterwards we went to play some football though it was quite late at the time so during the second hour we were playing in the dark (I regret not eating as much carrots as I did before~).

After we all had our share of fun playing football some people left to go home and the rest including myself went back to play some drinking games. I didn't play since I didn't like to drink, but my friend was slightly tipsy. Another cousin of mine was messing about with a friend's iPad, talking to the friend's girlfriend, which was pretty fun, and sad at the same time since I think he worsened the relationship between the two. Everyone went home afterwards save for the few that stayed and we listened to a few stories before heading off to sleep.

A very fun day. :goodtea:

random post...

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]

i like your new sig~
:3

/me is off to study

Sup ralium
Sounds like you weekend was fabulous Sora
My plans were wasted because my brother pushed his kids on me and left

Trying to have fun studying will soon turn into doing something else~ :goodtea:

Guess there's no harm in trying. :3

*ahaha* That's some brother you have =] Was it a sudden arrival?

internet > studying :goodtea: even listening to music would distract me :3

but absolute silence is boring xD

I guess it is. The most I can study is 2 hours before taking a 30 minute break, which can at times lead to a longer break than planned. But then I usually end up studying more to make up for the lost time and at times lose sleep.Studying while having a PC in front of you is a pain~ :goodtea: It's a good thing I found this website after my exams finished and all :lmao:

Now I'm wondering how I'll get through next year...

Just gave up on a virtual novell... will fight another day

well.. i dont think i can only focus on studying. whenever i study i have firefox running and a bit of music. when the exam is really important i close firefox after a while and just listen to music while studying.

but even then its kinda half-assed >.<

Hello Hideki. :goodtea:

Looks like you've had a hard says work at the VN.

:runhappy:

I don't know really shiki....
AhGwee... well, hmm... i don't even know anymore...

ah, i see. cheer up, nii-nii ;D

/me uses super manly bear little kid glomp attack on Hideki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779