[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry :evillaugh: if egozi accepts the job...he will set you straight~

:evillaugh: well then if he Accepted his job is....supervisor and he watches you if you do anything wrong :evillaugh:he will beat you~

give me the blue, red, pink, green, black, white, silver, violet haired once as well as brunettes and blonds~

we cant discuss things about the others.

:goodtea:

lol its revenge best way he gets a life a salary and gets to punish him everyday:goodtea:

The only thing Check needs is a waifu. ^^

Hi Shiki. What diabolical plan are you up to?

Diabolic plan? Me? Nowaiiiii~ kukuku*

The only plan i plan is a plan on planning how to plan a plan to capture kawaii moe moe kyun ~<3 girls~

.. alternatively a plan to change myself.

I also need to figure out where to use my Giant Death Robot of Ultimate Death in one of those two plans.

Its just too damn hot for the past month...
Meh, day time = own apartment with A/C on.
Evening/night time = working in a kitchen...

That sounds suspiciously diabolical enough. Share some girls!

(It's cold here!)

Funny, [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] who comes to this forum plays LoL with me as well, and he lives in Brazil, he get around 180-250 ping, the lag is generally caused by the computer he have or when server is very unstable, I don't think the ping should be that bad from his experience. But yea, I won't mind seeing more people in EUW server ;)

That's pretty good in terms of ping between Brazil to EUW servers to be honest. I expect my ping to double since it already 200+ ping to the NA server from the middle ocean. Right now I'm pinging the distance of the net to see how much ping I'll end up if I connect to a server around France/Germany/etc. Will edit the results in a bit.

Edit: 300+ Ping, that's pretty nasty but better than Asian servers of LoL at the moment which is about 400+ ping. I'll probably only stick around the bot matches over there if it's like that on LoL EUW. Hmm... anyway I'll tell you when I've made a account over there.

Last edited:
[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]

I'm forever.alone.jpg

It's out of the question :< I'm too ugly, nobody wants me

but your heart is beautiful ;D

oh, and frank.. mine! ._.

you can have the rori~

A few weeks until new football season. ^^

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]: =(
/me gives Checkmate a daughter
2urbm21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts