[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'm excited for the game, I'm starting to slowly lose my interest with the release date of the game as I may/may not have any time to play in September. My interest has now been pointed towards BlazBlue Phantasma :goodtea:

Hellos Frank, I just got back home recently.

Have you seen the PV for the next BlazBlue firemdn? I'll just post the video here in case you have not. ^^

:runhappy::runhappy::runhappy::runhappy::runhappy:

Reactions: firedmn
As much as I'm excited for the game, I'm starting to slowly lose my interest with the release date of the game as I may/may not have any time to play in September. My interest has now been pointed towards

Guess that it even the more reason why moded is the best xD

well aside from the MP issue.. but then again~ xbox still can use it MP in both live and special feature that let you play only with modeds without the need of Live :goodtea: ,

as for the PS3, it possible to log in from time to time but annoy

one of the reasons i have two ;D

Great! I'll be sure to add you on PSN if you do =]

Though I may not be able to play you depending on which region you're from.

:runhappy:

morning sam ...AhGwee that can be easyly changed in the settings menu lol

No no, the developers have region locked the game. Here's some info about it:

Region-locking
The game is the first PlayStation 3 title to ever be region locked.[5] Atlus has stated that the American release will work in both North and South American regions, with the American and Japanese editions being nearly identical including both English and Japanese text/voice options.[26] However, the online servers are global.[27]
The decision to region lock the PlayStation version of the game has inspired mass fan outrage, with many threatening to boycott the game and company, as they fear it will set a precedent for other companies to region lock future games released on the PlayStation 3. This backlash forced Atlus to issue a press release, in which they state that because both the Japanese and US versions are virtually identical and with their release dates only weeks apart, a region lock was put in place by one of the higher ups in Japan in order to prevent reverse importation (as the price of games in the United States is cheaper than the price in Japan).[15] They further state that this will not be a reflection of a new Atlus policy.[15]

It has, kacta? I thought the release date was still going to be some time during September?

Hello Shio~

/me gives Firedmn, kacta, Sam, Shiki, and Shio glompings :3

seeing more info on Chrono Phantasm made me lose all motivation to do anything productive =]

@ kacta But I didn't ignore you~ :goodtea:

@ Shiki For some reason, I just want to forget all about P4U now that this has been announced. I have yet to see the limited edition Europe will be getting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx