[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohayo minna....hmm... dav..how about saeko as ava or siggy?

Hey Waifu~ ^^

Yea :thumbup: How soon do you want it? and do you have a specific picture you want/have of Saeko?

ohayos again gwee...hmm...lets see:cramming:....how about when she wears naked apron..

hmm..no i guess that's too dangerous...hmm okay it's when she blushes maybe like when

she's only with takashi in the river...:giveme:

hmmm spelled Colette wrong XD
I'm getting hungry :f we barely have anything here X_X

Mmm, I've just had sushi. A good thing it didn't go bad *ehehe*

Sounds dangerous nawi =]

What do you normally eat Shio? :O

Hmm, looks like nawi is lurking :goodtea:

Good evening to you Selvaria, and welcome back once again Sam~

:runhappy:

What do you normally eat Shio? :O

Well, my parents are out of town for a few days and won't be back til tomorrow. I got some things at the store, but it wasn't really much, since I was given a small budget to work with.
If there aren't any people to help, I might end up eating too many instant things. I can and do cook, I just don't try to think of what to sometimes. :f I'm hoping that I can teach myself some nutrition stuff sometime~ But I'd rather have people help me lol.
Tonight, we just had tomato soup and grilled sandwiches. We've already used up things for tacos and fajitas X_X
I thought about making something italian, but we have enough until my parents get back~ lol

damn Chrono phantasm looks good

been waiting for this game since I beat continuum shift...........

I was expecting more characters but meh......

bb3 this is it......

hmm..hellos selva, sammy...hmm..sushi...it's been while...

hmm...:ninja:

highschool-of-the-dead.jpg

do I want to make this into a sig or not hmmmmmmm

*ehehe* Indeed I am Selvaria~ I'm guessing you just watched the PV for Chrono Phantasm?

@ Shio, Ahh I see. As long as you pick the right ingredients you need, it'll be fine. Just getting the necessary ingredients you need can be cheap too. Something like Rice+any meat, like chicken for example+salad should be pretty cheap.
Hmm, my knowledge of Italian cuisine is limited so I can't exactly help you there. My apologies ^^

@ Sam I guess I always am :D

:runhappy:

Hmm so is it going to be somewhat similar low budget meals every day? xD
Not really, it just sometimes happens. It's not like we're constantly low budget, but we don't spend like we don't have one either.
We can still eat out every once in a while~ but still, you have to be healthy where you can :o

btw, I'm having serial now, and probably something bigger for breakfast tomorrow XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~