[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol im not even there yet xD Hmm someone to make egozi human again? I can try if no one else did already :evillaugh:

By all means please do. Selvaria has said that his rotting corpse is smelling~

:runhappy:

That's the name of a manga I believe~

I'm guessing a VN too?

Ahh I see. I've read the manga Corpse Party: Musume so I had a feeling it was related to that~ :goodtea:

Hmm okies then~ Ill just drag him to the after life for a bit~
/me burns egozi and brings him back a couple hours later~
All better ;p Might have some trauma but at least he doesnt smell ^_^

That's cool.

How do you feel now after being brought back to life, [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]? :goodtea:

Hmm wax? Does that really do anything? I suppose itll help keep him in place while burning~

I think Egozi will start melting/getting skin burns/slipping around everywhere when the sun comes up~

Well needed to kill him off somehow~ Using revives mightve been easier in terms of killing him though~

Mmm, since Egozi plays Tales games, it might have been better to just use a life bottle on him :goodtea:

/me pounces on next person to post.

Use up those potions that are taken up a lot of room in our inventory.

You can have a maximum of x30 of each item in Tales games after new game plus and the inventory is never full, well except after you get x30 of a item :3

*ehehe* I got pounced on ^w^

Turn based...the Atelier series, or almost every (if not all) games by NIS are turn based. You also have Wild Arms, Dragon Quest, the standard Final Fantasy Series, Pokemon, Digimon, Eternal Sonata~

I have all of the Pokemon Version games... I also had a fighting-style Digimon game. I think it was Digimon Arena.

I loved Digimon Rumble Arena. Even if it was a broken game :3

Time your moves properly on stages where you can fall down and force your opponent to respawn = GG.

The Digimon RPGs on the PS1 were good. I really liked Digimon World 3.

Hello, Second!

I used to be good at fighting games, until I took an arrow to the knee.

/me uses trollface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!