[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm this school internet... cant load more than 5 pages at once within a minute :/ That image has been attempting to load for the last half an hour or so... crappy internet =.= Was decent last year... what happened...

aww.. can't be that bad :goodtea: it's not like you get fat instantaneously. (or like that one spongebob episode)

sam, must be your clones' 'Fault!!'

But why would my clones be doing anything :/ Theyre just... there... xD Not like i have enough laptops to kill the school internet but theres basically nothing to kill as it is =.=

Being Asian is a jail-free card to staying fat free, though there are some which are the exact opposite. :goodtea:

Indeed it does, lets drop this topic and move on. :goodtea:

Mmm...tea and peanut cookies~ OwO

Never shove tea in a freezer. A person must finish their tea on the day it is made, otherwise the taste will go to waste. :goodtea:

I couldn't find a free program that let me play Blu-Ray, so I just downloaded the PowerDVD12 Ultra trial, and my god, Fate/Zero with full HD 1080p and 5.1 Surround Sound is beyond Legendary.

1179729-5K4RT61.jpg

Well well, xD You never what it contains until you open it, is like a chest in games xD

*ehehe* Decal's spoiler links are safe to some extent.

What anime is that Decal by the way?

My spoilers contain different things every time, so yeah.

@ Gwee Find that out by yourself (:

G'night King. I'll hit the blankets shortly after. :goodtea:

Have fun with your homework Ushio. ^^

I might watch that anime since I love culinary manga :O

good luck. 64 eps. i only watched it for one scene from one gif >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.