[LPW#39] ☆♪Smile and Be HAPPY!!♪☆ ゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*(^O^☆♪ MARSHMALLOWS AND BUNNIES AND RAINBOWS OH MY!!!~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasabi? xD Hmm sharingan would be a pain but isnt unbeatable~ /me tosses in chunks of randomness~

you can't take my eyes way

you can't even touch <_<

wasabi is spicey on the otherhand

it hits the nostrils fast...

Just a snap of my fingers and thing can go "poof".
Some of the usual members around here know what im talking about.

Hmm, my day...had to get finance sorted for my second year of Uni. Mother kept nagging me about it ever since she came back from holiday. :goodtea:

Just played a few more hours of Tales of Graces today. Evil mode is...evil, even with all the title's I've unlocked. And for normal enemies to get out of stagger, it just doesn't seem right. Now it's harder to get 100 hit titles for my characters. =[

Hello Sam, Selvaria.

I can handle wasabi, but not chilli. o_O

meh i am immune...

sup gwee :)

iphone 5 is out on 21st

so what are some opnions on it?

Not an apple customer and have nothing from apple so don't care much about apple. Did I say apple.

*goes back to gaming*

Mmm, I'm not exactly a fan of Apple products, but I don't mind having one, just not a phone. I'd rather get a Galaxy. :goodtea:

What game are you playing Anti? o.O

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] - Im trying to finish Tales of grace f. xD

shiki - I did you heard the price of it. I did and meh. Still prefer my SIII.

That one word pretty much sums up Apple. :goodtea:

*ehehe* Cool! I'll be going for 100% once I start my second play through since I heard there are newer qualities to unlock for weapons. I'm just focusing on completing everything I can before starting NG+, such as defeating certain bosses and unlocking whatever titles are possible at the moment. And maybe defeat the Rockgagong. :goodtea:

Last edited:
samy - Women sure love to try getting what is impossible for them to get. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Experience unparalleled elegance and comfort with our Luxury Car Rental services in Santo Domingo. At Adonis Rent A Car, we offer a premium selection of high-end vehicles perfect for any occasion. Whether you're attending a special event or simply want to explore the city in style, our luxury cars provide superior performance and sophistication. Book now for an exceptional driving experience in Santo Domingo.
mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html