[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather break the record for VNs instead of spamming endlessly :P.

Haha, is part of life really ;P Not much I could do about it xD Is not like my Parent will be happy if I don't study xD

I rather have sch than work. I can slack a little at class, I can't during work.

i rather have a good-paying job.
money is important, studying is a just way to get more money to me

School and work are both boring. They will stay in your life until you get old enough. xD

@Terumi - Who doesn't wants a good-paying job? xD
Also Terumi, i was just watching a Dissidia Duodecim trailer, and no Rydia again. T-T (Kain is cool, but i so wanted Rydia in this game, even if she was like Yuna t-t)

Well. for me when i go working, i just realize how easy and awesome class actually is~

Work > school. At least you get payed enough to buy lots of stuff depending on your job >_>

Hello everyone~

Wait till you all get into full time work and experience unlimited time loops.

To a certain extend school is just part of the road to a higher earning job, but not is not always necessary the case, a lot of entrepreneur now isn't exactly all highly educated but they saw the right moment in time to invest in their business. Having said that, I do believe that knowledge = money.

lol...
i will be going on attachment soon. it will be around 10 weeks long.

@ Terumi - well i already got one SG friend finish attachment and he was complaining how boring work is~

hmm. i finished 6 months worth of on-hands work in school already.
this time its outside school, i dont know what to expect.

What kind of attachment you get? My friend is factory work xD.

not sure..
since i am in accouting, i am pretty sure its some local firm.

Gahhh school sucks. My schedule for tomorrow is messed up. 8 AM to 9 PM. Graaah this is why I don't sleep as well. I want to have fun dammit!

School was easy, university is harder - and having worked before I found that easier - you don't have homework to do in your free time. :P

< finish homework at sch xD.
On the other hand , i have work's work after work lol.

I work like a slave here - 24/7/365 all standby.

But as a business development manager and a key account manager (in other word: a high tier officer) it is expected.

Sigh#

When I have enough money, I'll say good bye to all of these ^^

Not to mention on top of it - I have university homework and painful group working

@ Coco - I still have work even after work and no I don't get paid for overtime.

@Kou then your job sucks.

Man these times sink. If only it was like 2030 >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx