[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocona, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Me neither...

@coro, this was what i got:

Terumi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can't cre8 thread, don't have permission.

Triple kill!!!!

same reason with them, only it's shitotaku. tried refreshing the link, and it didn't also work

Okay, then the promotions went through okay. Thanks for checking everyone. ^^

works for me too now.
are you guys trying out something new? *curious*

with respondents like us, it will definitely be quick.

btw -
1. shitotaku
2. alexsdu+
3. BlueMage
4. Cocona+
5. corocoro+
6. DichVuMaiTang
7. drugset
8. EffogueNeurne
9. Gdragonx
10. Ignis
11. jinrei
12. katysoucierajt
13. kingarturia+
14. Kou+
15. macgyvor
16. nsukomon
17. Pinkylicious
18. pyrce+
19. Shurikens-Sama+
20. Terumi+
21. thebetxxx
22. Zero2DS

we got some number increasing.

Because people kept posting threads in the download sections that were, uhm, less than stellar there are now minor restrictions in place to ensure that they read the rules and guidelines beforehand.

No, average uploaders like whoda I'm guessing...

Say, why did the shout box get taken down?

Ahh, i saw someone posting 1 episode of anime in the section >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts